D3.

The warm water rolled down her skin, easing her tensed muscles. Sighing loudly, Meher came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. 

She wiped the steam from the mirror and stared at her reflection. Her red tinted cheeks reminded her of his words again and again. 

He told her about the person for whom his heart skipped a beat. His description was so similar to her, yet she couldn't understand that he was talking about her. 

But she couldn't deny how her heart was racing fast in that moment and how deeply he was staring into her eyes. His eyes. They were trying to convey something to her. 

A call from her mother had interrupted their moment and she had to leave him alone. 

"Is there someone in his life? Ofcourse there is. He admitted it. But then, why does it make me sad?" She asked herself with a frown. 

She was confused and needed to talk to someone who will listen to her and even advice her for she herself was not able to figure out her thoughts. 

As if god heard her, her phone rang showing her best friends name. Tightening her towel around her, she sat on the bed and answered the call. 

"Gurl! What's up?" She heard Misha's high pitched voice from the other side. 

"Hey I was going to call you." Meher said.

"Why do you sound like that? What's wrong? Do I need to beat some asses?" Misha asked with worry but her last words were full of confidence. 

Meher sighed and told her best friend everything that happened in the last 24 hours. 

"So basically a hot, mature and handsome man indirectly said that his heart skips a beat for you." Misha said with an excited voice. 

Meher frowned at her words. 

"No...He didn't say anything about me. He told me about someone else for whom he has feelings." Meher said to her friend with a confused voice.

"Girl are you for real?! You can never understand hints, can you?" Misha said with disbelief. 

"I don't understand what you are saying." Meher said with a pout. 

"Fine now listen to me carefully. Go and sit in front of your mirror." Misha instructed and Meher did as she said. 

"Hmm I am in front of my mirror now." Meher said, while taking a look at her fresh face. She touched a small pimple that was slowly fading away, but concentrated after hearing Misha's voice. 

"Now, recall his words. A girl he just met. When did you meet him?"

"Yesterday."

"Good, now she has beautiful brown eyes. What is your eye colour?" 

"Brown." 

"Beautiful say beautiful brown. Your eye colour is very unique Meher. Its a very rare brown shade." Misha said making Meher smile. Indeed her brown eyes were beautiful. 

"Next, smile looking at the mirror." Misha instructed further. 

Meher smiled her most beautiful smile, showing her dimples. 

"Don't you have a gorgeous smile?"

Meher said a yes to Misha.

"And the most important point, dogs. Meher you love dogs and that's something he knew since the first time he saw you." 

Meher's eyes widened realising that all his words were describing her. 

"Oh, my god!" She said covering her mouth with her hand.