I6.

Many eyes turned towards the men who walked om the streets of the city with power radiating off them.

They were all built and muscular. Their tall stature intimidated everyone around them.

"Do you think this is the right place?" One of them asked his companion.

"This is the name he gave us. So I am sure it's the right place. Ugh! Why is the city so big and confusing." He answered with a frustrated glance at his peers.

Virat chuckled at his men who were coming to the city for the first time.

They had came to Delhi to find Kiara. He had assigned a man in the city to find her whereabouts. And they were supposed to meet the man here.

"Come on let's go in." He said before walking in the restaurant.

Women eyed them with seductive eyes while men gave them envious glances. They were werewolves and naturally very attractive.

A man waved at them from the farthest table and they walked towards him.

"Alpha" He bowed his head and whispered.

Virat nodded and gestured him to sit.

After everyone was settled on their seat, Virat started.
"So what did you find?"

He had given the man a whole week to find out as much information as possible about her.

"Luna's name is Kiara Verma. And she lives in *** place. Her parents died when she was little in Shimla. After that her maternal grandparents took her with them to live here. She is currently living with the Thakur's. They have a business and live in a joint family."

Virat's heart clenched after hearing about her parents. He knew about the pain of loosing your parents. The thought of her experiencing it at such small age made him sad.

"Alpha, her age is 21 and she has just finished her final exams of university." The man said.

The age gap widened many of their's eyes but not Virat's. Nothing mattered more to him now than his mate. He had already wasted a lot of time in overthinking and now all he wanted was her in his arms.

"So what's the plan?" Asked one of his men.

Virat sighed and said,
"There is no way I tell her all about us and she will agree easily. We will have to go the hard way."

"We'll have to take her."

______________

Kiara was getting bored out of her mind. She no longer had to attend college and that gave her aunt's the opportunity to make her do all the pending house work.

Since the morning they were making her clean each and every corner of the house. She was exhausted and in a major need of a break.

"Over there! In the corner! Yes see there is a pile of dust. Clean it properly." Said Mamta as Kiara stood on a stool to clean the ceiling fan.

She sighed and held onto the handle carefully. She felt like she would pass out any moment.

They heard the doorbell ring and Mamta rushed the girl to climb down and clean the mess.

Rohit opened the door and was surprised to see Nishi's family. It had been two days since they had visited.

After exchanging pleasantaries and drinking some water brought by Kiara, Nishi's mother said,
"I am very happy that my daughter is getting married into such a nice family. Seeing your happy joint family we know that your children are very polite and well mannered. And for the same reason, we want your daughter for our son Ranveer."