I5.

The girl walked with swaying hips. Her model figure clad in a black saree, the small brallete left only a little for imagination.

The servants stared at her with different emotions. But one thing was very common in all of their hearts, dislike.

Dislike towards the girl who was always rude to the people below her. If you don't have a rank, you don't deserve her respect, she said.

Nobody wanted to stand in her presence but now they were going to have to live with her. Because she was going to be their luna.

"Tum log, aaj raat yaha nahi rukoge. Come back tomorrow morning."  She said with a mischievous smirk. They all knew what she intended at.

They wanted to refuse, they couldn't let their alpha mate someone like her. But they were helpless. They didn't know that their alpha had found his real mate.

For the security of the pack, everyone kept quite.

They all left, with a small prayer to save their pack from what was coming their way.

Tanya sighed in relief after seeing them gone. Now she was going to have Virat all to herself.

She was the daughter of a gamma, always proud of the respect she got. She was the most beautiful female in the community, she thought. But her mate, he was not having any rank. He was an ordinary wolf. This was a disgrace to her. She thought of him as a weakling. He was not worthy of her beauty.

So she rejected him.

And here she was, ready to become a luna. All for the power that came with the title.

She walked upstairs towards Virat's room.

Without knocking, she entered the room.

Virat was surprised to see someone barging into his room.

Nobody had ever done that. He frowned seeing Tanya standing there with a flirty smirk.

"You? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking up from his file.

She walked towards him, and stood right in front of his couch.

"You chose me as your luna. So I am here to do... what you wanted..." She trailed off as her finger traced his face.

Virat held her hand and gently pushed it away.

"I have decided the date for after a week." He said, standing up. He towered over her and she took a step back. But the smirk never left.

"I know. But I couldn't wait. And I know you can't wait too....so why waste our time, hmm?" She whispered in a seductive voice.

She leaned closer to him and stood on her toes, trying to reach his face.

Closing her eyes, she joined her lips to his.

Virat felt a wave of disgust wash him at her touch.

The thought of his mate's soft lips crossed his mind.

His wolf growled in anger at the girl's audacity.

Her hands trailed from his back to his hair, slightly clutching.

She groaned when she got no response.

Opening her eyes she stared at him with a frown.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?" She questioned.

Virat felt like someone had splashed cold water over him. He suddenly came out of a dream of some sort.

What was he doing? Letting someone else touch him knowing very well that his mate was alive.