D5.

The morning was very bright and filled with a new ray of hope.

Meher had her breakfast slowly today and waited for her brother and father to leave.

"Maa I'll leave now. Bye." She said, kissing her mother on the cheek.

"Bye beta sambhal kar jaana." Falguni said, smiling at her.

"Bye di." She greeted Ridhi who ignored her. She was still angry at everyone for taking Kabir's side.

Meher didn't pay any attention to her behavior and came out of the house.

Her car was parked between her and Kabir's house. But she ran towards his house instead of her car.

She rang the doorbell and waited for him to open the door.

Kabir was left speechless when he opened the door.

         (Her outfit)

         (Her outfit)

His jaw had dropped down to the ground as he stared at his beautiful girl.

"Kya hua?" She asked, seeing him standing like a statue.

Her words broke his trance and he finally caught hold of himself.

"Uh...wo..kuch nahi. Tum andar aao na." He said nervously. He was having no clue how to explain her how elegant she looked.

She entered the house and he closed the door behind them.

She started walking towards the living room but was suddenly pinned to the nearest wall.

Meher gasped at the sudden movements and stared at Kabir, who had pinned her against the wall. His hands rested beside her head on the wall.

It was not only the closeness that made her shy, his eyes which stared at her with a mixture of love and lust were the main culprit.

She shivered as he touched her cheek with his fingers.

Closing her eyes, she enjoyed his soft touches. Kabir's mind was clouded with the thoughts of his little temptress.

"God! You look beautiful." He whispered near her face, their noses touching.

Meher smiled after listening that and her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

Her flustered state did no good to his already desperate self. He wasted no time in joining their lips in a slow passionate kiss.

Meher was stilled at his sudden move. His skillful mouth was working wonderful on her soft untouched one.

She tried to follow his actions as her hands moved from his chest to his shoulders. Finally settling for his hairs, she tilted her face.

Kabir's hand gripped her waist with one hand and the other moved from her back to her hair.

Slowly separating from each other due to need of oxygen, they rested their foreheads against each other.