11: Felix

Felix

He sat down on the kitchen counter while Jisung was moving around, trying to bake eggs. For some reason, he enjoyed spending time with the guy. Last night he wandered around the mansion for a while after his talk with Changbin. Thinking about what he had to do next. He did not forgive Changbin, and he was uncertain what SKZ was going to do with him, but their leader had been in the mansion yesterday and they had not handed him over. They had been nice to him and given him food.

He had no money to leave the city, he had nothing right now. He did not even know where his backpack went. He had no choice but to stay, and a part of him wanted to stay. He had the knife he took from Jisung last night hidden in his pants, a weapon. He had wandered around all night and when the sun had come up he sat down on the steps in front of the mansion. That is where Jisung had found him. The guy had not said anything about him being out all night, or him being on the steps. He had just asked Felix if he wanted to have breakfast and that is how he found himself sitting on the kitchen counter, watching Jisung work around the kitchen or failing around the kitchen. Jisung groaned as he opened the trash can throwing away a set of burned eggs. Felix just laughed.

"Don't judge, Minho and Seungmin are usually the ones that cook. Or sometimes Chan does.... Not me..." Jisung said as he put the pan back on the fire and started over again.

"So why are you trying to cook now?" Felix asked and he noticed the blush spreading on Jisung's cheek a blush he could recognize anywhere.

"Who is the lucky one?" He asked leaning a bit closer. Jisung looked up in shock with wide eyes shaking his head.

"How? ... no one.... Can you just help me with this?" Felix let out another laugh before jumping off the counter, shaking his head.

"I can't cook, no one ever taught me." He said as he crossed the kitchen, he had seen the light of the coffee machine go out, and he could really use some caffeine after walking around all night.

"You want some?" He asked as he turned around but Jisung was staring at someone new that had entered the kitchen. Felix leaned back as the two men just stared at each other. He could feel the sexual tension rising.

He took a sip of his coffee, wondering how this would play out. It was Minho who found composure first walking further into the kitchen.

"Why does it smell burned in here?" He asked and Jisung turned even brighter red.

"I tried to make eggs," Jisung said and Minho walked to him, taking over. That was his cue to leave Felix realized. He was intruding on a moment. He quickly filled his cup again and wanted to walk from the kitchen but before he could reach the door another voice rang through the room.

"So you are still here?" He looked up and saw Bang Chan standing in the opening of the kitchen. Both Jisung and Minho became quiet, looking between them. Felix nodded.

"Good! Follow me." Chan said before turning around and walking away. Felix glanced at Jisung who just shrugged at him and made a motion for him to hurry up. "... and bring me some coffee." Bang Chan shouted.

Felix quickly filled another cup and walked after him. As he walked into the hallway he passed Changbin who looked at him with wide eyes. Felix smiled at him before going into the small office. Bang Chan was sitting at the desk and Felix quietly placed the coffee in front of him before taking a seat.

"I will get straight to the point." Bang Chan said and Felix felt a shiver going down his back. This was it, he was going to hand him over. He should have used last night to run.

"You being here is dangerous. If anyone finds out you are here, my members and I will all be put in danger. I hope you understand that." Chan started while taking a sip of his coffee. Felix nodded his hand going to the knife.

"I don't know you, I can't trust you... handing you over to JYP would be the best and easiest thing to do. They want you alive." Bang Chan continued and suddenly a feeling of hurt entered Felix. Last night and this morning they had been nice to him, but that did not change anything. He was a stranger to them, a danger. No one wanted him.

"However, Changbin seems to care about you, and he is against handing you over, more specifically he said that if we hand you over to Park Jinyoung he would go there himself and burn it down. " Felix looked up in surprise, Changbin had said that, stood up for him.

"That will be even more dangerous, for more reasons than you could ever understand. So I made a deal with him, and I will make a deal with you." Bang Chan reached over and placed Felix his backpack on the desk. "I will help you get out of the country unnoticed, in return, you are going to tell me why the leaders want you alive. Where is the vault and what is in it?" Felix reached over trying to take the bag but Chan pulled it back. Felix looked at him.

"I don't know... I really don't know..." He said moving back into the chair.

"Then you will stay here until you figure it out," Chan said and he threw the bag at Felix. Felix caught it looking at Chan with wide eyes.

"You are not to leave the mansion. You are not to interact with anyone outside of SKZ. When leaders are visiting you are not allowed to leave your room. Think about what your father could be hiding, once you have figured it out. I will arrange a fake passport and papers for you, so you can leave the country. Think wisely about where you want to go." Felix just sat there staring at the man, frozen in his seat. Chan looked up again and raised an eyebrow. "You are free to leave now... I have work to do."

Felix nodded in a daze and left the office, when he opened the door Chan spoke again. "Go take a shower and get some clean clothes. You smell." Felix blushed quickly getting out of the room. Changbin stood there waiting for him. He was wearing a normal mask this time, not one with a lock.

"Follow me, I will show you to your room," Changbin said, taking the bag from him. Felix followed him up the stairs to an empty room. It had a bathroom attached to it.

"Thank you..." Felix said as he stood in the middle of the room. Changbin had his back to him.

"Don't thank me, Chan would not have handed you over. He does not believe that children should be punished for the crimes that their parents committed." Felix nodded, opening his backpack. Taking the few items he possessed out, trying to find some clean clothing. But everything inside was smelling and dirty.

"I will get you some clean clothes from Hyunjin. You two seem about the same size. Feel free to take a shower." Changbin said before he left the room, closing the door behind him. Felix looked at the closed door. Mixed feelings coursing through his body.