Unexpected Meeting

Nobody's Pov

CAW CAW HASHIRA MEETING BEING HELD CAW CAW

Your crow had spoken, "Ara~ Wonder what Ubuyashiki-sama needs from us today..." You mumbled quickly, making your way towards the meeting area.
As you arrived, you were met by a soft smile from Shinobu, "You seem to have healed from your last mission, Y/n," She commented. You nodded, knowing she was still mad about the injury you had received.

"Y/n-chan, I heard about your mission! How are you?" A voice spoke up. By the softness and cheerfulness of the vote, it was Mitsuri, "Well, hello, and yes, I'm alright, it was just a slight injury," You stated, almost laughing at how worried her face was. You walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder, "You have nothing to worry about. I'm a fighter, y'know?" You giggled along with her while walking to the rest. 

You stood between Tengen and Tomioka, waiting for Ubuyashiki-sama to arrive. As you stood there, you remembered one of the meetings involving a lower rank and his demon sister. You still wonder how a demon could not eat humans. Was it possible that there were more demons like his sister? Questions were flooding your head until a voice interrupted you, 

"Good Afternoon, my children. Isn't the weather lovely today?" 
As soon as you heard  Ubuyashiki-sama's voice, you and the other hashiras kneeled in respect. Not even a minute later, Sanemi had wished the master good health, but as we all looked up at Ubuyashiki-sama, we could only wonder why a meeting was being held...A voice spoke up finally, "Apologizes for interrupting Master, But why is this meeting being held? Did something happen?" Rengoku asked with a curious look in his eye.
"Ah, Yes. We do have quite a significant issue.." Ubuyashiki-sama stated, looking as serious as ever.

"May I ask what the matter is, Master?" Shinobu asked, slightly frowning her brows. We had never seen the master so upset that it worried us all.
"One of the crows informed me that demons have moved to a different location," Ubuyashiki-sama said sternly. All the Hashiras eyes widen.
"What do you mean they moved to a different location?" Rengoku slightly raised his voice. How could something like this happen? Especially with the corps working at night mission after mission, how could demons switch locations without notice?
"They seem to have been located in Tokyo... My dear children. That's why this meeting has been held."

As you can imagine, we were all lost for words. How could something like this happen? This might have something to do with Kibutsuji...no way they were doing this for no reason. So he must have something to do with this..."I apologize for interrupting...do you think this has something to do with Kibutsuji?" You had asked, and everyone had frozen thinking about it. It made the most sense since he was on top of things, wasn't he? 

"I fear he might be...That's why I have chosen people to watch over certain locations. But, since we have just heard about it, I expect there isn't that many roaming around." Ubuyashiki-sama explained, "As now we know about the demons, you must know if there are more in certain places, you will stay for longer, and if there are fewer, you will stay shorter," He reminded us.

Just then, his wife walked over with a piece of paper, "I shall read the names and location of the mission." She calmly said.
Tengen and Muichiro had been selected and are supposed to protect (L/N), (L/n), so that means there's only one more person...

"Y/n Kocho" 

*

*

*

!Taisho Era Secrets!

Y/n nearly fainted when she first got her uniform (If it's Mitsuri's uniform)
After she got them to change it, she buried it right in front of the Kakushi that made it.

She nearly burned the Kakushi who made it when he did the same thing to Kanao.

.

.

(Y/ns Haori)

It's a white to a blush shade.
Then at the bottom and on the sleeves, there are sakura petals/flowers.

(Sakura flowers first, then the petals gradually fade into white.)

(A/n: If you don't like the Haori idea, you can make your own, but please keep it into the flower idea.)

!(L/n) = Location name!