Chapter 7

(Nobody's Pov)

Tachibana-Chan had told you about a gang fight that happened with Takemichi. She said the gang's name was Moebius.
What she said, Hanagaki-kun fainted but wasn't in any terrible condition, Which is a good thing.
Meanwhile, in school, lots of people have been talking about a festival and by the looks of thousands of people are going, which means... You're going.

You've only been to festivals with your sisters, maybe with other Hashiras, but it's only been Mitsuri-Chan.
So going doesn't excite you.

"Mizuki-chan! Hello, do you want to hang out today?" Hinata asked, catching up to you; you turned to look at her wondering if it was a good idea, "Oh, I guess I can 'hang out' Tachibana-Chan," you answered, confused about the concept of hanging out; they didn't use that wording where you lived.

"That's great! Wait,  let me show you my number!" Tachibana started to write her number down on paper, "I'll send you the location! Bye, Mizuki-chan!" Hinata waved and began to walk to her class; you waved back and walked to yours.

//After School//

BeEp
.
.
BeEp
.

You looked down at your phone, 'Oh, Tachibana-Chan...' You mumbled, reading the message.
'Meet me at ####### park in 2 hours! :)'
You sighed, sending her a quick okay back as you continued to walk back to your apartment.

.
.
.
.

//Y/n's Pov//

As soon as I walked into my apartment, I felt relief; now I could plan for the festival and how I would take my sword with me along with medical equipment.

'This shouldn't be hard...' While looking in your closet, you did have a few kimonos, but now you'd have to focus on hiding your sword inside the kimono.
I quickly took out my sowing kit and for to work.

.
.
.
.

(Nobody's Pov)

Hinata was looking around the park, then at her phone. It had been fifteen minutes, and Mizuki hadn't shown up yet; maybe she was busy and forgot to text her.

"You okay, Hina?" Emma finally spoke up, looking at her new friend who's been doing this for like five minutes.
"Yeah, I invited a friend here, but she has shown up yet. So I'm just worried.."

"Maybe they ditched you or something.?" Emma suggested shrugging her shoulders.

"Who ditched Hinata-Chan?"
'!!'

"Mizuki-Chan!" Hinata exclaimed; she was happy you showed up, "If you don't mind me asking, why did you show up so late?"

"I was busy preparing my kimono for the festival; I wanted to add some of my own. Design to it," Mizuki explained, looking at the two girls then turning to Emma.
"I don't think we've met, hm?"

"We haven't. My name is Sano Emma!" She introduced, reaching her hand out, which you gladly expected. "Ah, I'm Himari Mizuki; lovely to meet you, Sano-Chan."
"eh? Please call me Emma!"

"Of course, Emma-Chan."
You both turned back to Hinata, who looked happy when you got along well.

You all just started talking, which led to talking about the festival, then led to Hinata wanting to ask Takemichi to go, but she was too nervous about doing it, despite him being her boyfriend.

"If he says no, which he probably won't, then we could just have a girl's night, right?" Emma stated; you nodded your head as well as Hinata.
"I'm not going to be at the festival for long, but we could always head to someone's house after." You suggested  placing a finger on your chin, "But then again, Hanagaki-kun is your boyfriend, and he'll probably say yes.."

"That's what I was saying!" Emma whined, making you and Hinata giggle; just then, Takemichi was spotted lying down, making you and Emma drag Hinata towards him.

"Takemichi-kun!"  Hinata called while you and Emma were behind her, "Hina?" Takemichi sat up and walked over to his girlfriend, "We're here too." Emma spoke up, pointing to herself, then you.
"What's up?" He asked, looking at his girlfriend with a slight blush creeping on his cheeks, "Um.." 

"Go on, ask him!" Two hands made their way to Hinatas shoulders, "It's now or never, Hinata-chan," You whispered. "Ummm..." Her face flushed a deeper shade of red, "She wanted to ask you to the festival Takemitchy!" Emma suddenly said, making Hinata blush even more, as did Takemichi. "Yeah, let's go!" He placed a hand on his head, smiling at Hinata.

"See, I told you he'd wanna go; he's your boyfriend, after all." Emma crossed her hands while you giggled.