Chapter 6

"I didn't know you did cram school, Hinata-chan." You said as you and Hinata walked together, you dint felt like cooking and went out to grab something to eat since you wanted to eat before doing your mission.
But after eating, you bumped into Hinata and decided it would be safer to walk her home. "Yeah! But have you noticed something different about Takemichi?" You looked at her before thinking, "Hmm...He seemed more childish than usual, but I haven't known him for long to say anything," You explained. She hummed, "Yeah...that's true; I just feel like something is going on!" Finally, she expressed her worries, and as you continued talking, you spotted Takmeichi.

"Isnt that Hanagaki-kun?" You mumbled, pointing; Hinata looked over and gasped, "That is Takemichi!" 

.

.

.

//Takemichi's Pov//

What the?! What the hell is going on?!

My past life changed!

A forever-alone virgin like me somehow ended up with that cutie?

"I need to make sure Hina never finds out." I declared I had just returned from the future and found myself with an almost naked girl who looked about my age...As soon as she went for the ringing found, I ran away!
Now I'm here...somewhere?

"Find out what?" Someone spoke up, and before I knew it...I screamed, "H-Hina! What are you doing here...With Mizuki-chan!!" Takemichi yelled, noticing you behind Hina. "I'm on my way home from cram school. Mizuki-chan was walking me home. What about you, Takemichi-kun?" She answered, making me more nervous. How should I respond?

After seeing my friend Akkun jump off a roof, I just returned from the future. Nope! or Hey! Did you know Naoto helped me clean my apartment, except he nearly passed out from the filth? 

"Um, I was just...- I tried to speak, but she leaned in closer,

"W-What?? Is there something on my face?" I asked, moving my face away from her while placing a hand on my cheek.
Hinata hummed and turned away.

D-Don't tell me...

Does she already know?!

"E-Er, I don't remember what happened, either," I said. Hinata and Mizuki seemed confused. "What are you talking about?" Hinata asked, and I felt as if my body got lighter...that's a relief!

"You've been acting weird lately, Takemichi," Hinata said, frowning. I looked at her, confused 'huh?' 

"Today, your adult Takemichi-kun. The night we watched the fireworks from my roof, you rushed home without a word." She explained, turning her back to me, "But now you look kind."

That's right. Whenever I go back to the present, here is the past me who has no idea what's going on.

"No kissing."

. . .

How did I end up in that situation, though?

You're such a fool, past me!

I was hitting myself on the head. How could I have been so stupid? But, more so, how could past me be so stupid?
"You're phones ringing, Takemichi-kun," Hinata pointed out, motioning me to answer it. That snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh? oh..." I mumbled, taking my phone out.