Chapter 5

You were humming while walking around the store. The other day you finished getting money into a bank account through the person helping me was shocked they even gave me a black card. But, of course, you don't know if that means anything or not...You had just finished buying food and were looking at some of the clothes when you spotted a familiar duo, Hinata and Takemichi!

"Well, hello there; you two seem busy!" You greeted, and they both seemed startled by your sudden appearance behind them, "Hello, Mizuki-chan" They both said, "Where are you both of tp?" You asked, walking with them. "Ah, We're just going to take the train home. What to join us?" She offered. You nodded, following them.

.

.

.

As you guys got inside the train, it was apparent how many people were inside, and you hurried towards a little corner by Hinata as it was a better way not to be in anyone's way.
"Hey, Mizuki-chan, what did you buy?" Hinata asked, looking at your shopping bag, "I bought food. I was planning to buy clothes...but I rather make them myself!" You explained, "You can sew? That's cool!" Hinata commented, looking at you like you said something unique.

"Can you believe this picture?"
Suddenly a burst of good laughter was heard by three teenagers. They were so obnoxious and loud... genuinely irritating.

'They sound like hyenas,' You muttered, looking at them in disappointment, "Yo, holy sh!t! Are you for real?!" One yelled while laughing
"That's hilarious!" One commented
"Right?"

"God, they're loud," Takemichi commented, looking at the boys, Hinata, and me. Suddenly, Hinata walked over in front of them, "Hey!" She shouted, catching their attention, "H-hina!" Takemichi mumbled. Hinata then brought her face closer to the boy sitting on the right, "You're taking up way too much space!" She scolded. The three boys looked at her; they were intimidated. Hinata then turned to look at the other two, "It's fine when there aren't many people on, but that old lady is having to stand," She scolded before e straightening her posture and smiling at them, "Why not make some room for her?" She asked sweetly. They all quickly moved out of the way, "Yeah..."
"Sure."
"Hey, scoot over."

Hinata turned to the elderly woman but looked at the boys, "Thanks!" She thanked the three boys, walking towards the women, "Ma'am, there's a seat open." Hinata politely showed the elderly woman, "Why, thank you so much, young lady," The older woman replied, sitting down.

Hina's amazing.

"You have a sweet girlfriend, Y'know?" You said to Takemichi, who looked at you in shock before blushing, "Yeah...she is" He agreed.

.

.

.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me," Hinata thanked Takemichi. You three were sitting down now since people were coming in and out.
"Sure, no problem," Takemichi replied, hands in his pocket while Hinata was holding her bag to her lap, "How'd your finales go? Hinata asked, gesturing for you to answer as well, "Good, I believe I passed," You answered, shrugging.
"Wow, I hadn't thought about finals in forever!" Takemichi exclaimed, earning two confused looks Hinata and Y/n.
"Forever? We just took them," Hinata commented. Takemichi looked surprised, as if he had said something he shouldn't, "Oh, yeah, we did!" Takemichi panicked, placing a hand on his head and nervously rubbing it.