Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov

The sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky as I sat on top of a building, peeping into Draken's room, watching him sleep soundly as nurses checked his vitals. After sitting up, I briefly turned my attention to Draken before vanishing.

.

.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Mizuki-chan" The room filled with the scent of coffee and pastries. I giggled, looking at the blond-haired girl checking her phone for what I think is an update on Draken, "Hanagaki-Kun visited Draken-kun this morning. He told me he looked much better than last time." I noticed that Emma's face went red from the corner of my eye as she tried to protest that she was thinking of Draken or waiting for any news.

"Hm, Of course, Emma-chan. Do you perhaps know what you want now?" Turning my attention to Emma, she looked over the menu one last time. "Oo! Hm, A chai latte and a blueberry muffin!" Nodding, I looked over the menu one last time, "Hm, I suppose I'll have Chamomile Tea, with, hmm, perhaps a muffin as well." Closing the menu, I sent a small smile to Emma-chan before calling a server over, telling them what we wanted

"Well, Emma-chan, how have you been? We haven't talked since the incident with Draken" Noticing the awkward aura between us, maybe a conversation would ease it before we get our food and drinks. "I guess it has been a while, hm, three days? Hehe! I've been much better now that I know Draken will be okay." As she sent me a smile, I could feel the tension ease out. "I apologize for how Mikey acted when you showed up; I didn't know he would drag you into our house..." Seeing the embarrassed face, Emma was giving me, I couldn't help but giggle though I was surprised by the action at first. After that, mikey-kun just dropped me in front of Emma-chan's room and left. "It's alright, Emma-chan, though I was surprised to find out you were siblings. I'm sure I heard a rumor of you two possibly dating." Emma's nose scrunched up in disgust at the mention of 'dating' "Ew! That's so gross; I thought everyone knew we were siblings. I guess not!" Crossing her arms, she melted in her seat, and just then, our drinks and food arrived, and we continued talking, finishing the food during our small conversations.

 I guess not!" Crossing her arms, she melted in her seat, and just then, our drinks and food arrived, and we continued talking, finishing the food during our small conversations

Nobody's Pov

As you and Emma walked through the streets giggling was heard. "Y'know you didn't need to walk me home, right?" Emma teased, leaning closer to your face, but you only brushed it off, closing the gap, so your noses were touching. "My~ I didn't expect you to be so bold towards me, Emma-chan!" Both laughed harder, backing away from each other "I had fun today." Emma turned to me, giving you a cheerful grin "Eh?!"

You picked up Emma placing her on your back. Turning your gaze towards her, you grinned as well. "I had fun too, but as you know, Mikey gave me your curfew, so..." Picking up the pace, you started running while Emma rested her head on your shoulder, laughing.

" Picking up the pace, you started running while Emma rested her head on your shoulder, laughing