Chapter 1

"Y/n Kocho" 

Ubuyashiki's wife had announced. I can only nod, even if I am too shocked for words. I had to follow my orders... "Well then, The meetings are complete...Please try and find as much information about your location as possible." Ubuyashiki stated, getting help from his children to stand up.

"You leave first thing tomorrow," he added, walking off with his daughters and wife.
Everyone had risen, not kneeling anymore. You shook your head, remembering the place you'd be protecting...

Shibuya.

As much as you didn't want to go, it was a must... 'These people probably don't even know demons exist.' You mumbled, realizing that not everyone believed that stuff... "Shinobu." You called out, turning to look at her, "Yes, Y/n?" She looked at me, "Will you explain to Kanao? I'm going to see if anyone knows about Shibuya." You asked. She looked at you and nodded.

*

*

*

It turns out we do have books about Shibuya from long-time travelers. You managed to get a small book explaining things and sketches of clothes.

*

*

*

//Y/n's Pov//

As I flipped through the book, I was interested in how different the clothes looked. Of course, you did know that you wouldn't have anything like that to wear, but once you're there, you could make sure to make some.
The author even spoke about this new technology called a phone, but there wasn't much information on it except how it's used to communicate with people like crows, which was interesting.

After a few moments of reading, you know about these banks, how to change money, and good places to go.
It seemed the author mostly what you needed to blend in.

You yawned, closing the book. Ubuyashiki-sama had let the people going on the mission a night off fighting to rest and prepare for the 'adventure.'

--------------------------------------------

|The next day|

As the day dawned, you woke up from the sun shining on your face.
'I should get ready...I properly have to leave soon,' You mumbled, standing up.

//After getting ready//
Outfit:

'This looks good,' You mumbled, preparing your travel bag

You had packed your demon Slayer uniforms, other clothes, and katana in a separate bag.

as you placed the bag on your back, left your room, and went into the main entrance, you noticed Aoi, "Are you making breakfast?" You questioned, earning a surprised yelp, "A-ah! Yes! are you going on your mission already?" She asked, and you nodded, walking over to her, "Take care of yourself!" You said, patting her head softly.

"I will!" She exclaimed, looking away in embarrassment. You giggled, making, "Ah, I should get going..." You mumbled, turning to walk away, 'Safe travels,' Aoi mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

*

*

*

As you managed to get onto the train, you placed your bags under your seat and on your lap. You then noticed a sleeping Muichiro and Tengen, "Well, Hello there, you two!" You greeted loud enough for Tengen to look in your direction, "Ah, Y/n-chan. So lovely seeing you on this flamboyant morning!" Tengen exclaimed, smiling at you, 'Morning...' Muichiro greeted slowly, yawing in the process.

You smiled at the two before focussing on what to do when you reached Shibuya.

*

*

*

|A few Hours Later|

Tengen had gotten off the train, and you had to remind Muichiro to get off when it was his stop. So now you were stuck with people you didn't know on a train though you did get out to get into another train, that was most of the moving you did.

After a few more hours, it seemed, a voice was heard. 'You have arrived at Shibuya! Please exit if this is your destination!'
You quickly got your bags and left the train, 'Wow...this place is crowded...!' You mumbled, looking at the crowd in front of you.

As you spotted away from the crowd and into a quiet area, you took the book out, 'Let's see what I should do first...' You mumbled, reading the critical parts.
'I should go to the bank, and get money for an apartment, then I buy a phone...' you mumbled, walking off to ask for directions.

*

*

*

You just finished getting out of the bank. The person who helped me seemed shocked and gave me a black card. I'm not sure if it's essential; they gave me two, maybe if I lose one.

Well then, I'm going to find a phone shop, since I read the book I know how to pay with a card...They also gave me the number I should use...I already memorized it.
'Ah, that should be the shop for phones,' You mumbled, walking inside. Unfortunately, the shop wasn't as busy as you expected... "Um, excuse me?" You called out.

"Oh, Hello there!" A voice suddenly spoke up. It belonged to a young lady in her 20s "sorry to bother but...I'm looking for a phone. I don't mind the price," You said, she looked at you for a few minutes before going to look at something, and after a few minutes, she came back, "Well, lucky for you, we got this new phone! It's quite expensive, though," She said. You nodded, "I'll take it."

*

*

You had just finished buying a phone. The sun was already setting...

I should look for a place to stay

Maybe, I can find something on the phone...

"Aha!" You exclaimed, finding an apartment you could stay in. It's pretty tiny, but it's better than nothing.

!Taisho Era Secrets!

Ubuyashiki is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps!