Chapter 3

You met a girl named Hinata while doing your mission.  Your mission lasted until the morning you realized to fit in with others.  You would have to go to this school, But How? 

Well, To go, you'd have to take another identity.  It would help If I met someone I saved, but I doubt people would recognize it.  Many people are named Y/n, but I doubt maybe they have Kocho as a last name...Welp, it's set! 

(Y/n's Pov)

As I walked into my apartment, I headed toward the bathroom to freshen myself up.  I had an appointment with the principal to enroll in school.  Much to my surprise, A store was opened, and I could buy some clothes...I was planning to make them, but it works for now.

I looked into my closet to find something to wear.  I had to present myself properly, so the principal would think I was worthy of joining their school, right?

  I had to present myself properly, so the principal would think I was worthy of joining their school, right?

'This looks good.' I whispered to myself, looking at the outfit from multiple angles.  I then put my hair in (H/S).  "This will have to do.  I think I look pretty good." 

I exited my room and walked toward the kitchen.  The other day, I found some fruit at my doorstep, maybe a welcome gift?  So I grabbed an (F/f) and left.  While walking in the street, I reached into my pocket for my phone.  Since I didn't know the place well, I might as well look for directions.

As I was walking, I bumped into someone, "Gahh!" I heard the other person yell.  I blinked a couple of times before extending my arm, "Oh my!  I apologize; I wasn't looking," I exclaimed.  I felt the person grab my arm, 

What a firm grip...!

"Eh, It's fine...No need to get all worried." He replied, giving me a small smile before he turned and waved to me, and I did the same.  I didn't get his name, but his hair was jelled backward in a ponytail.  He had glasses.

Besides his appearance, he had quite a good grip.  So he's probably very strong. 

//At the school//

Hmm...The building is quite extensive.

Wonder if I will be able to find the principal's office!...

I cleared my thoughts and entered the building.  To my surprise, I was an older lady, 'She might work here!' I whispered, "Um... excuse me?" You called out, taking a few steps towards her, 'Hmm?' She hummed, looking to see who called out, "Oh!  Hello there dear, need help?" She said.  I nodded, "Um, I'm looking to join school here, but I can't find the principal's office," I explained.  Finally, she seemed to understand, "Well then, follow me, dear," She said, making me follow her.

//At the Proncicals Office//

Y/n's Pov

"Thank you very much, Miss!" You said, bowing in respect and then turning to open the door, "You're welcome, dear!" She replied, walking off.  As you entered the room, you were met by a bit of a waiting place, with a door on the left, 'That must be it...' You whispered, walking over to knock on the door.  "Pardon me.  Is the principle in here?" You asked, hitting two times, "Ah, yes!  Please come in!" A man's voice was heard.