Chapter 4

(Nobody's Pov)

'mhm'

'What time is it...?' You mumbled, extending your arm to find your phone. I blinked twice before looking at the time, 5 am...You sighed, leaving the bed and walking to the kitchen for a drink. You start school today, but you have to pick up your uniform from the office before then.

After drinking a cup of water, you walked to the bathroom to freshen up. 'I should look into getting some cash. I have money but probably not the one they use...I'll work that out later.' I mumbled, finally getting out of the shower and making my way to my closet.

'Hmmm, something simple,' You mumbled, taking an outfit out.

'Pretty good, easy to change out of.' You mumbled, fixing up your hair.

They probably won't allow Butterfly hair pins like mine...I'll wear ribbons then!

 As you started to put ribbons in my hair, you gave yourself a little twirl, "perfect!" Then, you stated, Grabbing your bag. 

While I was on my mission yesterday, I bought books and pens. Since I expected that's what I would need.

"Now, I'm ready!" You exclaimed, grabbing an (f/f) from the fruit bowl and walking out of your apartment.

.

.

.

.

Since I walked to the school yesterday, I remembered where to turn, which was better since I might not bump into someone again. However, that would not be very comfortable... While walking, I saw the person from yesterday...The yellow-head guy should properly get his name. 
"Well, hello there!" You greeted them, suddenly next to him, which freaked him out, to say the least, "Oh! Um, Hello again! uh, what's your name again?" He said, "Himari Mizuki" You introduced yourself again, "Ah! Nice to meet you again, Mizuki-chan!" He said, extending a hand. You took it, "You too, Um?" You questioned, shaking his hand, "Takemichi Hanagaki!" He answered, "Well, nice to meet you, Hanagaki-kun!" You said, walking off.

.

.

.

'Finally, I'm here!' You hummed, entering the building, "Hello again, dear!" The same lady I saw yesterday greeted, "Hello, Miss," You greeted, walking towards her, "um, I'm looking for a uniform...where can I receive one?" You asked her. She looked at you for a second, "Ah, right, you're joining us today. Follow me." She said, getting up and walking around the desk.
"You excited for your first day?" She asked halfway through the walk, "I suppose, but I doubt I'll even stay long" You answered, "We're here, Just wait outside while I look for something your size," She said, walking into the room.