Cassie

Cassie was born to Gus and Suze Howard and grew up alongside her sister, Lexi Howard. When she was younger, Cassie was motivated by her father to pursue professional ice skating; however, Gus stopped encouraging her due to being unable to pay for the lessons. Upon entering puberty, Cassie formed a close bond with Suze, who provided her with support and love. Though they both loved Cassie, Suze and Gus constantly fought with one another, partially due to his constant flirting with other women and her behavior while drunk. The night before she started ninth grade, Cassie's parents had an intense argument which led to their separation. Afterwards, Cassie was told by a classmate that Gus left Suze because she cheated on him; though initially angry, she came to realize that her parents were both flawed and better apart.

Although Suze let him visit their daughters on weekends, Gus started spacing out his visits and eventually stopped visiting entirely. One night, Gus crashed into a truck while driving home from work inebriated. He becomes addicted to painkillers prescribed to him during his recovery. During and after his stay at the ICU, Cassie constantly attended to him and texted him from school; however, he ultimately stopped responding as he did before. Later on, a week before Cassie's fifteenth birthday, Gus called Cassie to let him into the house one last time, collecting fine china from the house to pawn before disappearing entirely.

Afterwards, Cassie started and ended relationships with multiple guys, every one of which would try to coerce her into taking nudes or filming sex tapes with them. Most of them posted these photos or videos online after their breakup; though she had a panic attack the first time it happened, Cassie eventually reasoned that they wouldn't have much of an impact on her life. She also began ice skating again. At the beginning of the school year, Cassie entered a relationship with Chris McKay, whom she shared a mutual interest in cars with. How is this relevant? Because Cassie and (y/n) actually share a lot in common and you'll see why.

(Y/n) POV

For as long as I could remember Cassie and Maddy have been best friends. Of course, Maddy would say their not friends then become friends after a while. Something about Cassie made me happy she just carried a good Aurora. That brings me to the point Cassie come over to get ready or a party? Ashtray I heard was going to be their so I decided sure I'll go. Not because of ash or anything just for fun.

"So (y/n) you excited?" Cassie asked me

"She's only coming cause her boyfriend is there" Maddy says giggling a little while nudging me

"No I said it's not like that I'm just excited" I replied smiling at Cassie

"Okay well let's glam you up" Cassie says putting gems on my eyelids

After I finished up with a makeup look much like maddy's I went to get dressed. After I got changed into a matching set of clothes.

"Okay oh my gosh (y/n) you look great let's gooo!!!" Cassie said complementing me dragging the "o" sound lounger than needed

"Okay fine" I replied hoping in the car

"Let's go bitches" Maddy said

"Wanna buy from fez or something" Maddy questioned Cassie

"Yea sure I brought a twenty" she says grabbing a bill
from her bra

"Let's get fucked bitchesss" Maddy says overly excited

I knew something had happened to Nate and Maddy between these two days but since he isnt driving. They must have broken up?