Nate

Nate was born to Marsha and Cal Jacobs, the latter of whom became wealthy and well-known due to owning "all the apartment buildings past Kemper" in the town.[1] At age 11, Nate came across an extremely graphic collection of recordings depicting his father engaging in various hook ups with young men and trans women. By age 12, he entered a rigid diet and workout schedule. While becoming his father's dream of being a star quarterback and a success compared to his mother and brother, he developed serious anger issues and warped perception of sex.

At some point, Nate entered a relationship with Maddy Perez, who he would often buy gifts for with his wealth. At his freshman formal, he attempted to finger Me, rue on the dance floor without my consent.

After him and Maddy had broken up he found himself bored. He liked Maddy it was stupid but somehow he found himself missing her. He always got her back in the end so it was really no biggy, right? He always drove Maddy and her younger sister (y/n) to school just to show the power he had.

I woke up to see Nate jacobs in my room, wait what?

"Hello?" I questioned him as he turned around

"Im sorry (y/n) Maddy told me to wake you up" he said apologetic

"No it's fine I'll get ready" I replied sort of weirded out their back together?

"Wait Nate" I said before he left

"Is Maddy okay?" I asked I haven't talk to her much since the party

"Yea she blacked out" he replied heading out of my room

I got dressed in a purple crop top and some Jean shorts. Maddy always said purple is out colour mostly her colour though.

"(Y/n) let's go" Maddy said to me smiling why is she so happy all the sudden?

I just nodded hurrying up grabbing my bag, I said my goodbyes to my dad. Mom must have left earlier in the morning. We get in the truck and Nate's phone is totally blowing up?

"Who the fuck keeps texting you" Maddy said to Nate

"My dad" Nate replies dry which leads me to suspect he's lying Maddy turns to me.

"Well want me to answer him?" She says to him

"Nah" he just says trying to get to school faster

Maddy turns to me rolling her eyes in annoyance. As we arrive to school everyone is questioning obviously why their back together. I'm looking over to them walking in the hallway holding hands.

"Yo (y/n)" Ash says to me

"Hey" I say to him

Oh shit I forgot about Lucas, he starts coming over.

"Wait hold up ash" I say quickly giving him a hug going up to Lucas

"Hi!" Lucas says friendly

"Hey Lucas" I say looking down trying to make him feel bad for me

"What's wrong?" Lucas says lifting my chin up

"It's just that, My friend Rue asked me to go to the fair." I say pouting a little