Season 2 eppy 1

Fez was born as a son of Paulie, a strip club manager and an unnamed mother he never met. When Fez was still a child he was taken by his grandmother Marie O'Neill, a drug dealer, as his father was physically abusive to him, which led Marie to show up in his club one day and shoot him two times in his thighs for giving Fez a black eye. From that moment she became Fezco's caretaker.

Marie taught Fez everything she knew about dealing drugs, and would even take him with her to make deals with her clients, as she was treating him more like her partner than an actual grandson. While Fez was quite a good student, especially at math, his grandma's drug dealing business made him unable to focus on school.

One day a woman left Marie her baby until 10pm, but eventually she never came back for him. Fez tried to take care of the boy but no matter what he did, he couldn't stop crying as he was missing his mother. Eventually, he was adopted by both Marie and Fez, who treated him like a family member from the start, even giving him an affectionate name "Ashtray"; from the one time when he tried to eat discarded cigarettes from the ashtray.

On one occasion Marie went with Fezco to catch a client, called by her "Bowl-Cut" who was overdue with paying her money for drugs. Once she found him, she slowly approached him while he was eating a meal outside of the restaurant and attacked him with a crowbar. Fez tried to stop Marie from beating the guy but instead, he accidentally got hit by her, which caused him a memory loss for at least two months, exept few images and an overwhelming fear of who's gonna take care of Ashtray. While Marie never directly apologized to Fez for what she did to him, deep down he knew that she was sorry and didn't mean to hurt him.

While Fez became responsible for drug dealing and helping his grandmother run a shop as well as taking care of Ashtray, Marie's health became more and more deteriorated until one day when she collapsed on the bathroom's floor; because of her occupation, calling 911 was not an option, so Fez decided to take Marie to the hospital alone by a car despite being too young to even drive, but Marie got help too late and was bedridden to the rest of her life, which left Fezco solely responsible for not only her drug business, but also running the store, and becoming the caretaker of both her and Ashtray.

Ashtray doesn't have the best ideal life as a kid but honestly, who does? The things (y/n) and him did together made up for it though. I know he won't admit it but he's god damn obsessed.

(Y/N) POV

What the fuck am I doing. I think to myself as I get in the car.

"Hey (y/n)" fez says to me

"Hi fez" I say looking at rue

"Yo" she says looking down

"And ash" I say smiling

"Mhm" he hums to me

We start driving, I actually don't know where to, ash texted me I went cause I'm dumb. Anyways a absolute banger came on and Rue and I started singing.

"First of all fuck your bitch and the cliche you claim" I say harshly with Rue

"West side where we" I stopped singing and let Rue continue as I saw ashtray put his head back.

"Yo tell her to shut the fuck up" he says harshly for no reason.

"Damn Ash" I say looking at him