Okinawa and the legendary Aqua star jewel.

Village leader: Oh you guys have made it here on time for once.

Cynthia: So what can we do for you, father.

Village leader: Well it appears to me that there is one more jewel that you need to steal for me and that is the Aqua star jewel.

James: You mean with the same one with the legend.

Cynthia: The same one indeed but how are we going to be able to steal is the question.

Foxie: Well knowing that they got in underwater security system in the sea animals there and not to mention we are most likely going to be at another disadvantage again with the heroes on board.

James: Yeah but as long as you use the string of yours then we might be ok.

Foxie: Unless it get's wet.

James: Yes but regardless things should be moving slowly but we should still be able to steal without any problems.

Foxie: Well I guess your right but what do we do if we get caught I mean judging by what happened last night, I think it would be obvious that they would have some sort of counter strategy to my strings and if so then I'm in trouble.

Cynthia: Well then what do you have that will work even if get's wet.

Foxie: Well I have this net bomb that I wanted to use on them but then I thought that the heroes would most likely evade it so I held off on using it.

James: Well if that's the case then the people of the ninja village will probably be targeted but then again with you being you, I think that the heroes won't be able to catch you.

That afternoon, The trio went to the museum to look for away to escape at night but found only one and it was pretty risky so they made a plan to escape in a different way.

Foxie: So tonight is the night where all the heroes will most likely be going after us now that the advanced notice has been sent which if you ask me was pretty risky but knowing them their probably going to send in a hero that's both skilled in brains and brawns which means that this could potentially be difficult.

Foxie transforms into Kitsune magician and sneaks into the museum only to find out that tonight was the grand opening of the museum.

Foxie: Well this can't be good.

James: There was a grand opening planned tonight, how come I wasn't informed about this.

Cynthia: Well it makes sense that there would be a grand opening tonight but how are you going to steal it without getting caught.

Foxie: I'll disguise myself to make sure that no one recognizes me.

Foxie uses his illusion magic on the crowd and then all of a sudden a hero comes in and crashes the party stating that they have a phantom thief on the run.

Foxie: A phantom thief, well I find that hard to believe.

Neo: Well it's the truth and the evidence is right here in the advanced notice he sent.

Neo shows all the heroes and detectives the advanced notice that came in today.

Foxie: Well that does sound a little odd but how are we suppose to know where he's going to come from.

Inspector Roy: Well he's going to appear out of the sky and that means we will have to intercept him from it as well.

Foxie: Oh ok well I guess I'll leave this to you guys.

All of the heroes and heroines and detectives head out to prepare to intercept the phantom thief out of the sky.

Foxie: Now I think I'll leave um thank you for your hospitality.

Foxie leaves.

Foxie walks towards the car and meets up with both Cynthia and James.

James: How did you get the jewel without getting caught.

Foxie: Well it was simple, All I needed to do was use the strings that I had in my ball and swap the real one for the fake which was amazing.

Cynthia: Well now we can go back to Tokyo and grab something to eat in the village.

The trio leave by car and notice that someone was tailing them but then Cynthia launches an oil container at the wheels which causes it to fall into the water.

Cynthia: Alright where finally at our distination so I guess all we have to do is go home and rest.

To be continued.