Mission protect the Kings daughter.

After the heroes lost to Angelo, the people were starting to worry but then they realized that not all of the heroes have been defeated since they have a new edition.

Nagato: I see so then that would mean that the people are going to the castle for the princesses birthday which means that most likely Angelo will be there.

Foxie: There's that but knowing him, he's going to summon in a whole army to get passed the heroes and that can only mean one thing.

Amagi: That he's going to go all out.

Foxie: Yes.

Nagato: Well either way the heroes are all out and the only ones left are you, and the rest of the Sakura shrine.

Foxie: Well that is true and there's not that many heroes in other parts of Japan.

Baltimore: So what now.

Nagato: Well there are going to be a lot of people that want to go after the heroes and that can only mean one thing.

Foxie: That someones controlling them and making them believe that all the heroes are bad people who only care about the fame.

Amagi: So how are we going to stop them.

Foxie: Well if I use my dark magic that can erase the effects of the controlling.

That night, everyone went to the castle and noticed that someone who looked like a possible threat.

Takao: Well it looks like all of the heroes are going to be tough since the whole world is going to be watching.

Atago: Yeah and if Angelo is successful then the people are going to think he's the hero while everyone else will think that the heroes are nothing but jokes to the heroes.

King: Greetings people of Japan, as you know tonight is that we celebrate my daughters birthday.

Foxie hides under a table and notices that one of the guests has wings in his coat and uses his magic to confuse him.

Angelo: Ha, I've got you.

Foxie: Now.

Foxie kicks Angelo in the face and then uses his staff to hold him down.

Angelo: I won't lose to you.

Angelo tries to attack but get's his wings destroyed

Foxie: Now you can't fly which should make this easier for me to capture you.

Foxie and Angelo continue to attack each other and since their evenly matched it's going to be tough for both sides.

Foxie kicks Angelo in the face and dodges most of his moves.

Angelo: Your finished Foxie.

Foxie ducks and Angelo get's caught in Dark yarn which paralyzes him and also drains his powers.

Foxie: So he's made out of the same energy as Neo.

The royal guards arrests Angelo and to make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble, Angelo is banished to an island that is far away from Japan.

To be continued