First encounter with Kitsune magician

Zoey: Alright we are here due to the miraculous return of an amazing thief and one of the best magicians in the world, he has been hiding for ten years and now he is finally making his debut.

Foxie: Wow has it really been that long since I was gone and besides I wasn't gone that long.

James: Well don't worry about it because tonight we are going to go out there and show them what we do best.

Foxie: Yeah I suppose your right.

Cynthia: Alright, you boy's ready for the first show in ten years.

Foxie and James: Yes ma'am.

Cynthia: Then go out there and grab that jewel.

Foxie: Alright.

Foxie transforms into his magician form and goes to towards the museum where the sun jewel is.

James: And I'll make sure that the cops won't go after you with my hacking skills.

Foxie: Alright thanks.

Foxie sneaks past the security guards and surrounds the whole area with a bunch a string to make sure that no one would go after him but little did he know that someone was after him.

Atago: So this is the Kitsune magician.

Foxie: Alright now let's see here, if I cut this wire here then that would make the alarms go off but if I cut this one here then that means that the alarm won't go off but given the time and effort I had use just to get here, I think I would like to taunt the police a little bit.

Foxie cuts the wrong cord and the police surround the building only for them to get stuck in their cars and the heroes try to move but get caught in the string multiple times.

Foxie: Well that was easy.

Foxie replaces the jewel for the fake and dashes outside from the back exit that way no one sees him.

The next day.

James: Well it looks like another job well done.

Cynthia: Yes and not only that but we also get to go back to the hidden village which means that if my hunch is correct, we should be given a huge reward.

Foxie: Well that sounds amazing.

The three of them drive to the forest only for them to fall into a perfect size whole and drive through the underground which ultimately ends them up in the ninja village.

Cynthia: So all we have to do is give this to the leader and we will get rewarded.

Foxie: Yeah you guys go on ahead, I'm going to go to that cafe so if you want anything to eat then come on by.

James: Alright thanks.

In Tokyo, Atago: Hmm.

Takao: What's the matter big sister.

Atago: Hmm well it's just that the phantom thief kind of looked familar but I don't think we've met before.

Amagi: Familar how so?

Atago: Well it was kind of like his personality was like that of someone that we all know but I couldn't quite see his face.

Akagi: Hmm maybe that's because the phantom thief wore a masks or something.

Atago: That's what I thought at first but I don't really know.

Back in the ninja village.

Foxie: Alright now that that's over maybe I should try and get something to eat or something.

James: So the village leader wasn't really happy with us I'm guessing.

Cynthia: Well he did say that our skills were impressive and that with enough rest we should be able to go on another mission tomorrow.

After the meeting with the village leader, the trio met up and decided to eat at the Teriyaki.

Foxie: So how did things go with the leader of the ninja village.

James: Well he did say one thing that was pretty nice and that was that with enough rest we should be able to do a mission for tomorrow as well but due to our skills as phantom thieves, it's most likely that he wants us to meet up tomorrow morning so that he could discuss the next mission.

To be continued