TEN , give 'em hell

DYLAN HAD THE purple fabric velcroed to her black headband

       DYLAN HAD THE purple fabric velcroed to her black headband. Her unruly hair had gotten stuck in it, that much she knew. It would hurt like hell if, and when someone ended up ripping it off of her. Her hair-tie had fallen off somewhere, lost to the leaves.

Miguel had split up from her, so that in case she was taken down, they wouldn't be able to get him out as well. Kreese had said if they stole her tag they could get out whoever they wanted, but if he wasn't around her at the time, they wouldn't be able to get him as well. No one from red would dare yell for Miguel to pull out from the game if that happened. They wouldn't give up their positions.

Because Tory was about as good as he was, and she'd be there to fight them in a heartbeat.

Miguel and Tory fought side by side against one of the kids from red, tag teaming it and beating the shit out of him. They took his headband pretty soon after that. Even after they'd taken it, Tory still kicked him straight in the face, while Miguel grinned nastily.

Johnny watched from the sidelines, concerned.

Dylan, was all over the place. She had been in a bush, until she realized someone could definitely see her Coldplay t-shirt. Then, she had tried climbing a tree to hold a stake-out in, before she figured out there was barely a way she'd be able to climb up. And if she did, they'd still be able to see her. She managed to evade some of the smaller and more naive kids.

The, she decided to walk around aimlessly, hoping for the best.

Dylan crouched behind another bush when she heard a yell. Immediately she knew it was Hawk. He'd jumped down from a tree he'd somehow weaseled his way into and scared the shit out of one of the guys on her team.

"What the hell, man?"

"Sorry, ass-face," He shrugged. "Today you're the enemy. That makes five kills." Damn him. He'd already gotten five of her teammates. That was a good chunk of them gone and she assumed he probably wasn't even close to done. Hopefully Miguel and Tory had gotten just as many out from red, if not more.

Dylan's face paled as she saw him pull something out from behind his black vans t-shirt. She narrowed her eyes at him, watching as he joked about the metal of honor he'd stolen.

"Guess I earned my metal of honor." He walked away energized from taking that kid down.

She jumped at the hand on her shoulder. Miguel stood behind her, not looking at her but instead at the boy who was striding off out of sight. She didn't see Tory in sight, but maybe they'd split up to get more people.

"You're still in, then?" He asked her, surprised. She gave him a sly grin, and he looked at her, worried for her sanity.

"Your faith in me is astounding. I hide decently." She looked back to where Hawk had been, the look of anger taking over her face once again. "You saw what he had in his hands, right?"