Dabi x male reader final pt

Yoo! Hi! It's me again uh so I realized that the last two chapters in this miniseries were like
sad as shit
so I'm gonna give ya'll some fluff to balance it out!
That's about it so I'll see you at the end of the chapter! (hopefully) bye!

Y/N's POV, A year after meeting Dabi:

(italics are diary entries)

June 12th, 2019

Today's the anniversary of mine and Ein's split, but it's also around a week before Dabi and I's one year anniversary so I can't really be all too sad about it. I've definitely recovered in these past few years and I'm getting better every day. Dabi is there for me too, making sure I know that he's proud of me every day, and that he loves me more than anything. Speaking of anniversaries todays also the day that I met him, a year ago I met Dabi and he changed my life forever. And here we are at the very place that it happened. Well not the exact same place but we'll be heading there in a minute, he said there's a surprise for me waiting. I've gotta go, I'll write later, until then farewell good friend.

Sincerely,
Y/N

I shut the cover of the book I've been writing in for half a year, I'm still surprised how it wasn't full yet. Walking out of the tent me and Dabi had been sharing for the past few days and stood up. "Are you ready?" he asked, I nodded and grabbed onto his hand, walking towards the stage.

About five minutes later

As we pushed farther into the crowd Dabi led me up on the stage, I looked at him confused for a minute as a band started playing a song we'd listened to so many times before this. Dabi reached into the bag he'd been carrying and pulled out something that could only be described as a pokeball. As someone from the crew handed him a microphone he smiled at me, "So uh, we've known each other for a year now we met here and danced to this very song and I know they say that you've gotta catch them all, but Y/N I choose you." With that he got on his knees and opened the ball revealing a ring in the shape of a flame, the flame split into two colors, blue and [F/C] tears flooded my eyes as I looked at the ring and then at him, "Y/N, will you marry me? And please for the love of gods say yes otherwise I'm gonna be the laughingstock of the internet for at least two days." I laughed and nodded as Dabi pulled the ring out of the ball gently and placed it on my finger. He stood up and pulled me into a hug before kissing me passionately, I kissed back before we both pulled apart, needing air. I hugged him again as the band finished the song and went on to playing another one. People in the crowd cheered and clapped and screamed as me and Dabi walked off of the stage, whether it was for us or the band it didn't matter, all the mattered is that we had each other, and now it was forever.

Uh, that's it really! I don't think I'm gonna milk from this little miniseries anymore but uh welcome back! We haven't used this account for a little under a year and I was curious so I looked it up and for some reason the infinite cum thing I posed had 489 reads (how, and why- ??) but uh yeah! I'm gonna go for now, thanks for reading!