Demon Aizawa x Male Reader

"Holy shit it actually worked-"

"Yeah, what do you wish for?"

===============================

You were bored. It was a bleak Sunday and you a sophmore in college were stuck in your room cause your roomate had a special friend over. Sure this wouldn't have been a problem but the power was out and with that so was the internet. You were stuck in your dark, bleak and nicely decorated room with no social media, no video games, and no friends to message (like you had any anyways /j /t).

"Fuck it" you thought before pulling out a small box that was tucked in the corner of your room. Your friend had given you a box to open on a rainy day and it sure was one of those. As if on que another bolt of thunder boomed outside making you shiver a bit.

You opened the box to see candles and blanket. "Of course, Eli is just the kinda guy to tell me to try meditation" You said to yourself. You were about to put the box back in its place before you noticed something sticking out under the neatly folded blanket. You picked up the object and realized it was a book.

"How to summon demons 101? Huh" You spoke, opening the book you flicked through the pages suddenly interested in its contents. You stopped on a page that looked interesting.

"Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.."

One Hour Later

You sighed as you flopped onto your bed, the book didn't work as expected and you were officially out of things to do. As you closed your eyes you saw a bright light shine through your lids, a leap of panic shot through you as you began to think that the blanket was set on fire by the candles you neglected to blow out.

As you opened your eyes you let out a silent scream. There was a tall man above you, he had to be at least six feet tall. His hair was long and a dark inky black, he was quite pale and he was dressed in a ruffled blouse like dress shirt, along with a dark red vest and black dress pants.

His eyes were red, and had dark circles underneath them, he had a bit of stubble on his face, it was noticeable especially on his chin. His nose seemed to be a bit crooked. The most noticeable thing was his horns, they were shiny and somehow impossibly darker than his hair.

You shot up on your bed into a sitting position, your mouth stuck open. The man raised his arm and gently closed your mouth.

"Holy shit it worked.." you spoke.

"Yeah, what do you wish for?" the mysterious man asked.

"I get wishes?!?!" you exclaimed.

"No dumbass I'm a demon not a fucking genie." the man sighed in disappointment and crossed his arms, shaking his head at you as if to mock you. You stood up and crossed your arms as well in an attempt to intimidate the significantly taller male.

"What do you do then?" you responded to his mean retort.

"Punish bad people, fuck bitches get money I dunno." he responded jokily.

"Well.. Can you entertain me?" you asked.

His eyebrows furrowed and he stood a moment before nodding and snapping his fingers. A large lap table appeared on your bed, a monopoly board along with it. The demon man smiled at you.

"Let the games begin."

Two Hours Later

"FUCK YOU TOO MAN" You screamed as you flipped the board. The demon, who you'd learned was named Aizawa, had won the game, as if on que the power flickered back on you room came to life.

Aizawa looked around, "Well then, I suppose this is my que to leave."

"Alright- Wait! How am I supposed to summon you again?" You questioned.

"Just do what you did last time, it seemed to work well." he responded, without further notice he snapped his fingers and the table, game, and he himself was gone, the candles put out.

A knock on your doo jolted you from staring at the spot the man was in before. You walked over and opened it, revealing your roomate, half clothed and a bit disheveled.

"What was the screaming about?" he asked

"Oh nothing" you replied before closing the door and flopping back on your bed. Maybe powerless rainy days weren't so bad afterall

=================================================

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HI I'M BACK HELLO

Thank you @luvbitexz3 for requesting this! It helped to get me back into the groove of writing, it's about 700 something words so a bit short so I apologize! But I hope you all enjoyed, drop some requests in the comments, bye lovelies!

(Join the server, there's a post on our account, this book [before this chapter] and it's linked in our bio!) -Ye Olde Author