!!Please Read!!

Hey my sweets! so uh.. you may notice the lack of updates for this book recently, now before you freak the fuck out- I'm not quitting it, I'm still very interested in writing for this book and the MHA characters, I've just been burnt out this last few months and so all the writing motivation I've had has gone into my new book. So I've come to ask ya'll a favor.

I realize a-lot of you liked the first few chapters of this book seeing as it's had a-lot of votes come in recently. I know this may sound selfish but I think some of you would very much like my new book, it's called "Things Tools Can't Fix" it's on our account and it's a book I'm very proud of. It's an xreader and i'm thinking about writing an actual character in to sub for the reader and maybe try to get it published? i do think this book has potential and i'm really proud of it, so please if you can (be mindful of the themes before reading just in case) try and go read it, it's more thought through and freuently updated.

That's really all i had, i guess this book is on a mini hiatus? i'll update every so often with a chapter but, i'm really focused on my new book as of right now.

I think that's it, i love you all and have a good one <3