Shinso x Male reader

Hi hello sorry if this is shit I wrote this late night a few days ago so it's overly short cus I was hurting as well, enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

I sighed as I turned over onto my stomach for what had to be the hundredth time. I hurt all over and I couldn't get comfortable for the life of me. I groaned shoved my face into a pillow, curling up and hugging the pillow to my chest. I don't know why everything hurt but I guess I overextended myself or something. I couldn't describe the pain other than just an aching all over my body, like my bones were being gently crushed simultaneously. My body was just screaming at me at this point and I don't know if I wanna move or just sit there and sulk.

As I sat up I heard the front door open and shut and someone walk towards the room I was in. Shinso opened the door as I groaned and buried my face in my hands. I felt him pat my head and sit next to me, "You alright love?" I shook my head as he pulled onto his lap gently, pulling me into his chest and gently rubbing my back while placing soft kisses on the top of my head. I leaned into his chest relaxing a bit as he rubbed my back. Shinso wasn't a miracle worker, the achy bone pain never went away, but when he was here it was almost like his presence was enough.

Shinso kicked his shoes off before grabbing a heavy blanket and laying down, covering the two of us. "We really should go and get you checked out if you're hurting like this every day, I'm starting to get worried about your health" I looked up at Shinso frantically shaking my head and looking at him panic in my eyes. Let's just say my last trip to the hospital didn't go well. He sighed and looked back at me, "Babe I know you haven't had a good experience with hospitals but I'll be there with you the whole time, I just wanna get you checked out and make sure you're okay. You were fine one day and then poof you're in indescribable pain for the next two months." I buried my face into his chest, trying not to cry. Sure I was in pain but that didn't mean I needed to go to the hospital right?

"All I'm asking is for you to consider it, I can't exactly drag you by your leg into the doctors office and hold you in place while they try and figure out what the hell is wrong." I just let out a small 'mph' in response and tucked my head under the blanket a bit. "I love you, I just want you to be okay, Y/N the thought of losing you is unbearable I just want you to be okay." I wrapped my arms around his torso before speaking, "And you aren't gonna lose me to some silly back pain Shinso, just because I'm hurting a bit doesn't mean I'm not okay I'm just overextending myself or something." He let out a defeated sigh and hugged me tighter, I did the same and kissed his neck lightly "I love you Shinso, I'll be fine." He looked down at me and planted a small kiss on my forehead before doing the same to my lips. I laid back down and fell asleep while he sat there trying to help me as much as he could.