Teleported in the room

Toman is having a meeting when they suddenly got teleported in a room.
Baji:Where the hell are we!!!
Chifuyu :Baji-San calm down

  "Hello! you guys are in the reaction room"I said while excited

  After they calm down and sit down
Mikey:What are we reacting and where's Takemichi..
"You will react to Takemichi au's and he will not be here because he's busy"
Mikey:mmm...okay

    "Let's get started!"
Loading...
Loading....
Loading...
……………………………………………………….                
            “The Thunderstorms”           

   'There a man sitting in corner shaking because of the thunder then slowly go to his boyfriend's room to cuddle this usually happens when it's raining..'

Draken:Who's that?He looks like zombie
  He said earning an agreement from the other
  "oh...It's Mikey from the future "
this made them shock cause how much he change then proceeded to continue to watch

'When he open mitchy room it's empty so he panic and search through the living room when he suddenly saw a picture "Huh what's this"Mikey said while approaching the photo when he looks close to it now he remember "oh yeah your already gone..."
    FLASHBACK there he saw his mitchy lying on the ground after protecting Emma from getting hit in head by a bat taking the hit while the culprit who is kisaki and hanma ran away from the crime "Takemichi!!" Emma said while texting Mikey and the others what happened  "please hang in there please don't close your eyes-"Emma said while crying "Emma..." Takemichi said trying to reach her face "hai..."Emma said while placing his head to her lap"ple-please tell Mikey th-th-that I l-love him"he weakly said "please just hang in there mitchy...please " a while later Mikey arrived seeing his boyfriend bleeding in the head so he immediately carry him in his back "Mitchy hang on were going to the hospital"Mikey said while crying "ne Mikey..." he faintly said"h-hai.."he said while walking and carrying Takemichi on his back "Take care okay.... and Emma" he said while his head is in Mikey shoulder,Emma paid attention to Takemichi on what he is saying"please take care of Mikey for me..."he begged while Emma only nodded while crying "I love you Mikey-" when he suddenly fell silent that made Mikey stop"Takemichi body... It's cold "while Mikey hugging his lover cold body"AAAAAAAGHHHHHH"Mikey shout full of pain while crying same with Emma'

  Everyone who is present in the room suddenly fell silent and later on they already crying specially Mikey while draken trying to calm him down even though he also crying..

FLASHBACK END

  '"Kami-Sama! please... bring him back..please mitchy come back I still need you"Mikey said while breaking down hugging his picture'

                   ~END~
After they calm down and stop crying

Chifuyu :That was sad I hope it will never happen 
All:Yeah  I hope too

TO BE CONTINUE~~