memories

After the chaos ended,Takemichi finally calmed down after beating the sh*t out of ran(poor ran).The others are just laughing at him.

Me:alright please pay attention

Memories

Mikey:what an odd tittle while staring at the screen suspiciously...

They are currently at the beach since it's Mikey's idea to relax a bit after a gang fight.

The girls:whoaa a beach! with star in their eyes while the boys sweat drop at their reactions

While the others are preparing for the food which is basically draken and mitsuya,Takemichi stroll in the beach,he also bring a basket to pick pearls or crabs

The boys are blushing while looking at Takemichi's body and admiring how beautiful he is,the girls smirks at each other's also admiring how beautiful he is.

He is busy catching crabs that he didn't notice the boys(his harem) are stalking him also blushing at the beautiful sight.
When it's eating time they rush towards the food immediately but  got stopped because they still didn't wash thier hands.After the lunch they decided to play games until night.After dinner (cause I'm lazy)They started to fight who will be Takemichi's roommate,they started fighting but in the end they all cuddle him.
Takemichi:'I wish this will last forever'

The others smile while watching the video not knowing what will happen next.

But happiness must come to end for him....
.
.
.

'Huh?' they thought.The screen suddenly black out then a few seconds it shows a man holding a banquet of flowers .

It shows Takemichi holding the flowers while crying,he is in the cemetery.Ah yes it's his beloveds death anniversaries.He looked at the graves of his lovers in front of him.

The others fell silent after seeing thier mitchy crying,when it shows their own grave they felt numb and Takemichi almost colapes(remember he is standing) lucky Emma caught him,he started crying while the others are trying not to cry but also hurting inside imagining how lonely and depressed Takemichi was if this happens.

He fell into his knees "AAAHHHHGGGG" he painly shouted while crying.He still remembers how they died even it's been 3 years after the incidents.How draken got shot 3 times,how the Kawata Twins got into accident which they didn't survived,how Mitsuya got strangled to death by someone,how izana died by the hands of traitor in his gang,how the Haitani brothers got shot,how Baji killed himself for kazutora,how kazutora got burned by his enemies,how hanma and kisaki (yes they are part of the harem) got hit by a truck,how chifuyu got shot in the head,how sanzu got hit by a metal bat in the head resulting his death,kakucho who also got shot by the same person who killed izana

As they watch their deaths they began to cry watching their beloved watch their deaths in front of him,Takemichi is not moving while looking down,his eyes seem empty as he watch their deaths 'no no no no no' he mutters and began to panic attack as the girls are trying to calm him down.

And lastly how Mikey killed himself in front of him by jumping off the building.Their deaths give him nightmares and almost killed himself only got stop by Emma and Hinata.
He wishes for the gods to bring them back,he beg to end this nightmare to stop.

At the last part where shown Takemichi suddenly fainted which worried the others but I assured them that he is going to be fine.
After they calm down.

TO BE CONTINUED