Takemichi's true form

Note:This may be the continuation of Takemichi's past.

Talking
'Thinking'
*Action*

kmg(Kantou manji gang)

Warning:⚠️🚫everything🚫⚠️

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After break,

Me:today we will react to Takemichi's true form/self

kmg:'what does she mean by that?'

Wakasa:'I have a bad feeling about this…'

Kakucho:'no…They must not…no…'

Kakucho thought with distressed face which didn't go unnoticed by Sanzu.

Sanzu:'what's wrong with kakucho'

Takemichi was a very cheerful,innocent person.That's what the people thought just by glancing at him.

But…

Takemichi has many secrets…

Takemichi's body was actually fake.

Mikey:what…

Kakucho:'tch…fuck'

His emotions are fake…he doesn't have emotions since that incident happened,he learned how to fake his emotions while he is still at the mental hospital,soon get used to it and always show fake emotions towards people.

All-Kakucho:what…

Sanzu:' so he can't feel anything…Takemichi…'

Kokonoi:wtf…

Mikey:you…you knew about this don't you…Kakucho

Mikey said staring at kakucho coldly,kakucho look down.

Kakucho:yes…

Kokonoi:since when did you know…

Kakucho:since from the beginning…

Mikey:'Takemichi…'

Takemichi also has scar on his face but he covered it with fake skin…if you remove it…he's mouth was split to his jaw(imagine Jeff the killer if you know).You wanna know who did it…he did it himself.

They stare in horror when it reveals  his split mouth and most of all shock  when it say he did it to himself.kakucho look down while shaking,guilt,sadness and anger can be seen in his face.

Kakucho:'im sorry Takemichi if I can't protect and comfort you that day'

Sanzu:' me and Takemichi are the same but completely different in some ways'

Mikey:'im sorry Takemichi'

He has a habit of hurting himself,punishing himself was his way to cope from his sadness and always blame himself for not beingable to save everyone and being weak.If it was visible he will stitch it and cover it with fake skin not wanting to be noticed by his friends.

All:What…

They stare in shock,tears coming down on Mikey and kakucho's face while the others look down in guilt for not noticing his pain and sufferings.

And lastly his eyes are also fake…his ocean blue eyes are just contact lenses,his true eyes are empty,cold blue eyes,he always wear the contact lenses when going outside.

Mikey:huh…those eyes…Takemichi…

Mikey:ne…Kakucho…

Kakucho:*sob* hai…

Mikey:was his eyes …are always like this since that incident…

Kakucho:*sniff*…yes…

They began to cry,Mikey look down.

Mikey:' so Takemichi was already suffering from the start…huh…I'm sorry Takemichi…if I made it worse for you…I'm sorry'

Me:break…

After an hour calming them down,

TO BE CONTINUED