Your hand is warm

After that they are still traumatized but they continue to take a break and react

Me:all right times up
They complain but still obeyed

  Your hand is warm

Draken:I hope it's not like the last one
Mitsuya:I hope too

There it shows a man with a white hair holding a flower while sitting down,the man seem didn't sleep for days or years because of his dark eyebags.

Baji:is that Mikey ! Damn why does he look like that?
Ran:hmmm judging by those eyebags...he seems like didn't sleep like for months
The others only agreed while his friends looked worried

"Ne ... Do you remember our promise" he started to cry while looking at the sky,It's started to rain but Mikey didn't even bother it as he stare at a thomb stone

The others eyes widen how sad and depressed Mikey  sounded while is Takemichi trying not to over think what happened to his Mikey,Mikey on the other side only stare at the ground looking down.He knows(Mikey)...

"You said you will never leave me…" he continued then look down while crying he sob.

   "Liar…" then it shows 'Hanagaki Takemichi',ahhh yes he still remember that day he's beloved died in front of him.

The others choked when the screen shows Takemichi's thumb stone and the girls started to cry while Takemichi trying to calm them down,meanwhile Mikey who is drowned with his own world hoping it will never happen.

Ahhh yes he still remember that day he's beloved died in front of him...
FLASHBACK

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

Takemichi lifeless body lying on the ground after protecting Mikey from getting shot and Mikey who is frozen while holding his beloved body.The others who is fighting stop when they heard a gun shot,chifuyu and mochi stop fighting when they heard the gun shot only to see his partner lying on the ground with 3 bullets on his body,chifuyu immediately called the ambulance while shaking then ran to his partner to not close his eyes.

"Ne chifuyu…"Takemichi said while trying to reach chifuyu face "a-rigato c-chifuyu"he said weakly,an flashback came to chifuyu mind,Baji dying face with a smile on his face,"y-you will be okay partner the ambulance is comming"he sob trying to hold back his tears but the tears betrayed him.
"M-Mikey..."he called trying to stay awake,Mikey hold his body and hand"g-gomen it's my fau-" Mikey wast cut of when Takemichi pulled him with a kiss "its not your fault..so stop bla-aming yourself" he weakly said "I love you Mikey-kun" he said while smiling"i love you too Takemichi"he replied while sobbing then Takemichi held Mikey hands

"Mikey's hand is warm"that's the last thing he said before his hand slowly fall and his body started to feel cold.Mikey froze when he realized it's too late"AAAAAAAGGHHHH!"he shouted with pain while the others who is present in the fight only cried.

FLASHBACK END

When the video ends they started to cry harder after witnessing thier beloved died in front of them,they promised to not let it happen.Then there's Mikey sulking why it's always sad when it's his mitchy and him love story.