Meme pt.2

After the drama they are still scared at Takemichi so they are still away from him which made Takemichi almost cried,they began to panic and didn't know what to do when izana decided to sit on his lap while hugging him that make Takemichi calm down and snuggle on his shoulder,Izana still hugging him with flustered face,he can smell Takemichi's lavender scent which made him relax and forget his fear to him.The others froze when izana sat on his lap and hug him,the athmosphe began to change into jealousy when izana smelled his hair.The girls just observed the tea in front of them.

Me:okay no fighting please,let's continue with memes again

Soon they calm down ,Izana is still on Takemichi's lap while Takemichi snuggling on his back,he can feel the glares of the others but he just smirks at them.

Takemichi:*nervous*I fooled around with the sano brothers*scratching his head*

"What" they all said while the sano brothers just smirks smugly at them.

The others stare at him shock
Takemichi:well that's not the worst part…
Chifuyu:what is the worst part*while trying to calm himself then glare at the sano brothers*
Takemichi:I don't remember which brother…hehe*nervous*
The others just stared at him shock and dumbfounded while their mouths open wide.

"Eh……" the others also stare at the tv dumbfounded while the girls started laughing at Takemichi who is blushing furiously.The sano brothers started fighting whoever Takemichi slept with.The others snap out in their thoughts and separated the 2 brothers before they kill each other.

Meanwhile me…

Me:*sips tea*Ahhh nice~ while watching the drama.

TO BE CONTINUED