Part Three

TWs:
Notes: Written along side Camp_Gravity

Bruno opened the door, shocked to find one of his two older sisters asleep on the bed.

"Tía Pepa?" Mirabel question aloud after seeing her lay on her bed.

She shifted and sat up.

"What is going on...?" Mirabel muttered to herself.

"Félix?"

"Uh, no..."

She rubbed her eyes. "Where's Félix?"

"Probably in your room. But you're in my room, for some reason."

"I am?"

She nodded while walking to the desk by her bed to grab her glasses.

"Huh..."

Mirabel got her eyesight back and blinked a couple times to adjust it. "If you're confused, it's okay, cause so are we."

She sat up, clearly starting to panic, yet no cloud formed above her head. "I'm past confused."

Mirabel winced and slowly backed away with caution. "Just try to stay calm Tía. I'm sure it'll all be fine."

"Calm down?! I'm not in the room with my husband!"

"Okay, okay... I'm sure he's still in your room, let's go check on him then."

She nodded and stood up. There was still no cloud above her head nor any crazy winds. It was strange not to see her emotions being expressed above her like it usually would. And she was very clearly stressed and panicked and confused.

It questioned Mirabel and Bruno, but that was honestly the least of their concerns. They needed to figure out what was going on.

Cause if what Mirabel was thinking what was going on was actually happening, then she needed to find everyone and get them together as soon as possible.

Pepa went to her room, pausing when it said her daughters name and not her own.

It was the first time the first two had noticed the name change on the doors as well, and they were both surprised as she was.

Pepa didn't even knock, she just opened the door. The other two watched as she marched in.

Dolores and Félix were both still asleep. Félix had his arms wrapped around Dolores, thinking it was his wife and not know it was his daughter instead. Though Pepa there was obviously a misunderstanding with no explanation, the sight still made her angry.

"Félix!"

After the loud shout heard from his wife, Félix immediately sat up at full attention, looking over at who he thought was his wife. "¿Amore, que paso?" he asked in a hurry.

"I'm over here."

He blinked, hearing her voice at the edge of the bed and noticed the person next to him had dark brown hair instead of red. Confusion hit him like a wave.

He blinked a couple more times to process what was going on before turning to face his wife. She had her arms on her hips with a stressed look, but no cloud.

Félix furrowed his brow. "Pepa are you... angry?"

"Not at you."

"But you are angry, right?"

She nodded sharply.

He slightly winced, shielding half of his face with the blanket. "Lo siento, mi vida. It's just hard to tell how you feel right now since..."

"Since there isn't a cloud?" Bruno suggested quietly.

"Ah! That's what it is!" Félix snapped at the realization when it was pointed out.

Before anyone could answer, they heard two simultaneous screams.

They all looked over from where they heard them, though it surprisingly didn't wake up Dolores.

They all rushed over where they heard the screams after Félix got out of bed, leaving Dolores to continue to sleep. The screams had came from Julieta's room.

And the name that replaced Julieta's was one they were definitely not expecting. It said Camilo's name.