Part Fourteen

TWs:
Notes: Written along side Camp_Gravity

Mirabel and Bruno had made it out of the cave and out of the bedroom. It took a little longer since Mirabel was exhausted after having to use a lot of energy to use her new gift.

Bruno smiled. "You did good."

She smiled at him. "Thanks. I was honestly nervous but it was really cool."

"You did a lot better than I did my first time."

She nodded and then stared down at the floor. "Everyone's going to get their gifts back, and I'll just be left with no gift again."

Bruno sighed. "Goodbye flowery soft bed. But hey, you're just as amazing as everyone else."

She chuckled lightly and nodded. "Not really, but thanks any way."

"You are."

She shrugged and as they passed by everyone in the house, they asked everyone to meet up in the dining room.

"Okay everyone," Bruno said.

They were all seated awaited for what Bruno was about to say. It better be important because no one was really patient at the moment to have their time being wasted. They also knew Abuela would be suspicious if the were all together, talking without her.

"We have an idea of a solution."

"A solution para que?" Pepa asked.

"For the gift problem." Bruno nodded and showed them the vision crystal board. "All we have to do is tell Mamá- er- Abuela."

"What?" Isabela exclaimed while looking shocked, "We can't tell Abuela what's going on!"

"The vision clearly states that we need to," Bruno argued.

"Well maybe it's wrong! And how did you perform a vision any way?"

"I wasn't the one who did it." Flowers bloomed under Bruno's feet. "And the visions are never wrong!"

"I did it." Mirabel stood up, "And even though I didn't believe it myself, I saw it with my very own eyes. And it can't be wrong, this is the gift."

Camilo scoffed. "But she'll just get all mad at us and blame us for it. Like she always does!"

"I know, I know." Mirabel tried to calm them all from this news, "But that's our only solution to fixing this."

"Is it?"

"Does anyone have any other ideas?"

"No..."

"But your idea isn't exactly the best either." Isabela mumbled and some others nodded in agreement.

Mirabel watched and frowned. She was starting to understand why Bruno didn't like his gift, watching everyone not appreciate what she offered to them.

"It's our best shot!" Bruno sighed. "Just trust us, trust me, please?"

Everyone looked at Bruno with some doubt, but they couldn't find anything else to do. They slowly nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to get mamá and we're going to tell her what's going on."

"Actually..." Isabela paused as she put a hand to her ear, "I think I hear her coming right now."

"Perfect."

"Everyone, get into positions!" Pepa ordered. Everyone was confused to what sort of positions she was talking about but they were eventually pulled into a group with forced smiles to seem like nothing was wrong when Abuela would come in. Bruno put the vision under his poncho and mindlessly nibbled on some cheese.