Part Two

TWs:
Notes: Written along side Camp_Gravity

Bruno wouldn't normally sleep so well. After all, his room wasn't exactly a room and he just had a lump of sand as his bed. But there was also this lack of weight all over his body that was  a little concerning to him.Aside from that though, it felt like he had the best sleep he has ever had in his life.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. It was very bright, wherever he was. Definitely not like his normal room or the walls he previously stayed in.

He lowered his arms and looked around. "What in the...?"

Rather than rocks and sand covering the scenery, it was all just bright flowers and plants. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering how he got there.

Wasn't this Dolo- no, Isabela's room? Sometimes, he had a hard time remembering who was who and what their powers were.

It had been a long time since he had been this close to his family, and he was happy to be apart of it again. But, he knew for sure he wasn't so close to do something like sleep in someone else's room for no reason.

He immediately started to panic, which somehow made the flowers in the room wither up and die and sharp cacti grow. He didn't mean to ruin the room but... why was this happening?

He quickly left the room, his panic growing quickly. He was starting to run, his thoughts immediately thinking of hiding back in the walls where he knew it would be safe.

Whenever he was panicked, he would go back to the safety of the walls.

He was in such a panic he didn't realize his niece in front of him in the hallways and bumped into her before he could make it to the safe place.

He winced. "S-sorry."

Mirabel balanced herself, trying not to fall and squinted her eyes. "Tío Bruno?"

He nodded. "Sí. Mirabel... why were you coming out of my room?"

She rubbed her eyes after assuring there was no sand on them. "That's what I want to know."

"I woke up in Luisa, no Isabela's room."

She furrowed her brow. "What were you doing in her room?"

"I have no idea."

"Hm." She scratched her chin and looked up, "Casita, what's going on?"

Casita made the window shrug.

Mirabel sighed. "I guess we'll have to figure this out ourselves."

Bruno nodded. "I guess so."

"We have to. We should probably wake the others to see what going on. And for all we know, they're probably not all where we think they'd be."

"Probably. But we should get you your glasses."

She nodded while rubbing her eyes. "Probably."

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the nursery. Neither of them had noticed Isabela's door had changed to now show Bruno's name.