Part Five

TWs:
Notes: Written along side Camp_Gravity

They all walked outside of the room. They rushed over to where they heard the scream, coming across Julieta in the hallway. She was walking out of Camilo's room, her eyes wide and a little overwhelmed.

"Mom, hey!" Mirabel called out to her once she noticed her.

She looked over. "Mirabel?"

"Sí, Mamá." She nodded and rushed over to hug her, "Are you okay?"

"That room is the most overwhelming, insane room I have ever been in." She pointed to the room that should have Camilo's name on it.

Mirabel noticed who it belonged to and frowned. "Oh..." She, like most of the family, hasn't ever been in Camilo's room. He always said that they wouldn't really feel comfortable in there.

Agustín, who had followed along with the others, quickly joined in to hug his wife. "It's alright, amore. I'm sure it's all fine." He assured with blood dripping onto the floor from his nose.

"What happened to your nose?"

"Oh. Camilo punched me."

"Why? And let's get that fixed up for you."

"We were both just surprised and confused." he explained, "And I'm sure it's okay."

"I'm still sorry about it, Tío Agustín."

"It's alright, mijo." he assured, "I know it wasn't on purpose."

He smiled and looked at his aunt. "Are you okay?"

"I'm never going back in there, that's for sure."

Mirabel let go of her mother. "We heard Isabela scream, though I don't know if she's hurt or just over exaggerating about something again."

"I think she's in Dolores' room," Bruno pointed out. They all looked over at the door to Dolores's room that now has Isabela's name on it.

Camilo slowly opened the door. "Isabela?"

"You all make sure Isabela is okay." Julieta ordered, "I'll go make breakfast for everyone and to help if anyone else is hurt."

They nodded and went inside of the room. Isabela was on Dolores's bed, seeming confused and in a brief panic as all the others were when they woke up.

"Where am I?!"

"Isabela, it's okay." Mirabel tried to calm her, "Well, we actually don't know what going on but-"

"And why is papí's nose bleeding?"

She looked over at her father to see his nose still dripping before looking back at her. "Camilo punched him."

"What?!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Okay, everyone just calm down!" Mirabel tried to relax them, "Dad's fine and you're in Dolores's room, Isa."

"Why would I be in Dolores' room?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out but we gotta round up everyone first."

"I'll help, I guess."

"Did anyone wake up Dolores?" Bruno asked, mostly to himself.

Félix heard him and answered. "No, I left her in Pepa's room to sleep. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't woken up from all the commotion already."

Camilo thought then squeezed his eyes shut like he was trying to do something.

Félix noticed his son seeming to try to concentrate on something though nothing was happening. "Mijo, what are you trying to do?"

"Trying to shift."

"And it's not working?"

He nodded. "Nope. Not working."

"Huh?!" They all exclaimed while looking over at Camilo with shock after overhearing that he wasn't able to shapeshift.

"I can't shift, which is weird, since I can usually control it."

Mirabel put a finger to her chin to think. "That's weird..."

Camilo went up to his normal room and opened the door. "I can't control it if I'm panicked, which I kinda am right now."

Mirabel continued to think aloud. "And if Tía Pepa isn't showing any signs of her mood controlling the weather some how..."

"Then peoples gifts are swapped," Camilo finished her train of thought.