Kiss Me Kiss Me (5 Seconds Of Summer)

Ash: "Let me know where to go and I'll get you there.":
"Aaaaaash."
"Hey babygirl."
You have just landed in New York, you're visiting your boyfriend Ashton on tour and he picks you up at the airport.
"How was your flight?", he asks.
"Good." You give him a kiss.
He takes your hand and your bag and you two go to the car.
"So? What do you wanna do?", he says smiling at you.
"A lot. I mean most important is being at your concerts but I wanna go to the Central Park and the Empire State Building and Lady Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge and Times Square, definitely Times Square. Oh and can we please go to the Wall Street. And Rockefeller. Oh my god, so much to visit, so less time."
"Don't worry baby. Just let me know where to go and I'll get you there."

----------

Mikey: "Can I call, wake you up on a Sunday?":
You are laying in bed with your boyfriend Michael. It's your last time together for a long time because he's about to go on tour in Europe.
"I don't want you to leave.", you tell him while cuddling even closer to him.
"Aw baby.", he gives you a kiss on your forehead.
"Promise me one thing.", you look up, right in his eyes. "Whenever I'll call you, you WILL pick up, no matter what."
"Promise."
"Really? Even on a Sunday? I am allowed to WAKE YOU UP?", you ask him confused.
"Always babe. But not with a call."
"How else then?"
"Directly.", he smirks.
"What?"
"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!!!"
"On tour?"
He nods
"In Europe?"
"Go and pack your bags.", he smiles at you.
You give him a kiss and stand up to go packing.

----------

Cal: "Heartbeat, so sweet, when your lips touch mine.":
You hear the doorbell ring so you go and open it. It's Calum.
"Ready for our date?", he asks. It's your fifth date with him and you are still waiting for him to kiss you.
"Of course." You answer. "Where are we going?"
"Well we're in London and a visit in London is not complete if you didn't took a ride with the London Eye.", he replies.
"No way." You look at him, shocked. "Cal, you know I'm afraid if height."
"And that's why we're doing this."
***
"Calum, please. I don't wanna do this. Please not."
You are about to enter a car, but you are shaking because you are too afraid.
"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm with you.", Calum says and puts an arm around you.
You nod. "Alright, let's do this."
At the beginning you are still afraid. Calum's arm stays around you the whole time. When you reach the top for the second time, he leans in and kisses you. Just short but on the mouth. You smile at him and give him a kiss, too. When you're about to pull your head Cal pushes his forward. You can feel your heartbeat while your tongues are intertwined. He tastes sweet, a little bit like strawberry. And you know: this is the best day ever.

----------

Luke: "We don't have to go home right now.":
"You want cake? I brought some." Your boyfriend Luke smiles at you.
You two are sitting on a blanket in the middle of nowhere, enjoying a picnic.
"Wait! You brought Calum with you?"
He laughs at your horrible joke. That's one of the best parts of your relationship: the jokes of both of you are horrible but the other one still has to laugh. Always.
"No.", he replies while presenting you an apple pie. "Made in the Hemmings' house, Sydney, Australia, Earth."
"Sun-system.", you add.
"Yeah.", he smiles at you. "(Y/N), do you know, that I've always wanted a girl like you? I was searching for someone with the same strange humour as me. And now you are here, the girl of my dreams."
"Well I was always dreaming about an idiot who takes me on cute dates, where it's just him & me, so can we enjoy some time alone. It seems like two dreams came true.", you smile at him. "However, it's late. We better go home."
He shakes his head and points in the direction left of you.
Curious as you are you go that way, to find a ... tent.
You feel Luke's arms wrapping around your waist and he whispers in your ear: "We don't have to go home right now."

----------------------------------------

Hello :) I'm sorry that they were so short, I'll try and make them longer the next time. It was a first try. ... Love you x