5.

A/N; mention of blood

*************

CHASE...

"We meet last night. "

That's the word he said,

And he says it casually like he is telling a friend.

That means that the intruder that I fought last night is him.

The more I understand his words the more my interest grows.

"Yeah? The uninvited? " I answered sarcastically, preparing myself for an argument or fight.

I saw him smirk,

A taunting smirk.

I glared at him and he lift his two hands as if surrendering, irking his brows, and stare at me while licking his lips. Slowly...

My throat suddenly felt thirsty, and I need to gulp hard to ease that dry feeling inside.

"Leave, " I said calmly and reach the big frame with his picture with it to throw away.

I got startled when I was suddenly pushed to the wall with my front body facing it. I groan at the sudden impact and try to free myself from him but he is ridiculously strong.

My hands on my back, my left cheek pressed on the wall, my chest too.

His one hand is on mine behind me, while the other is holding my chin.

"Don't touch it without my permission. " He sternly said near my ears. It sent a chill on my spine but I focus my mind on how to free myself at his hold.

I snorted when I heard what he said.

"Don't enter a house without permission, dumbass! " I said and bang my head on his forehead.

His hold on my hand loosens up and that's my chance to push him a little and give a blow on his side but he just moves away - fast...?

I look at him dumbfounded,

I don't want to believe what I saw last night but now it is vivid, real and clear.

"Who are you? " I unconsciously ask and he smirks again, one day I will reap that lips off from his face.

"I said, my name is Klaus Denz- " I cut him off

"Don't fuck with me, What are you? " I seriously said aiming the weapon that I saw on the corner, near his portrait.

It is a small wooden stake with a silver chain around it, and a silver cross nailed on top of the stake.

I am mesmerized by the weird weapon and the bastard suddenly attacks me again so I swing my hand with a wooden stake on it, he holds my hand that held the weapon and I didn't expect the next event.

I'm staring at our hands, his hand...

His hand is releasing white smoke like a piece of paper slowly burning in the fire. I look at him but my world is blown away by the color of his orbs.

It is crimson red and beautiful...

I saw his face slightly contorted,

I look at our hands again,

The silver is burning him, and it trembling.

"Let go, " I said with my heartbeat racing.

I look up to meet his eyes again but the color of it returned to normal.