☆ Part 3 ☆

Shy shy shy

"You really like her huh"
Agustin just stood there unable to respond.

Julieta looked at him with a concerned face.
"Hay, pepa, stop teasing him"
"Fine, fine." Pepa just stood next to bruno as julieta walked over to agustin to see if he was alright.

"They look cute together" bruno said to pepa.
"Yea" pepa answered.

"Julieta? Is agustin there?" Alma yelled trying to find her children.
"Yes, mama. He's here with us" julieta yelled back.
"Tell him that his father is looking for him"
"Si, mama"

"I have to go now" agustin said
"Byebye"
The triplets waved goodbye to agustin.
As he was running out the kitchen, he tripped and fell face down casita's hard floor.
The triplets let out a gasp, pepa and bruno immediately looked at julieta and saw her running towards him.

"Hay, agustin. You should be more careful next time. Here, eat this" julieta shoved an arepa in agustins mouth and she pat his head. He was blushing hard.
She helped him up and dusted him off.

Pepa and bruno just stood there giggling at the two and whispering while looking at them.

"Thank you, julieta" agustin said
"Anytime" julieta responded.

A few days later, alma and the triplets went to the market to buy some stuff.

"Mama, im gonna go and pick some ingredients" julieta said while slowly walking away from her mother and siblings.
"Okay, mija, we'll meet you at the center of town."
Julieta nodded and waved at them.

She was looking around the stalls when someone caught her attention. Among the crowd, she saw a boy running. They noticed each other and the boy tripped.

Julieta ran towards him and asked if he was okay.
"Agustin?" Julieta said with a concerned face
"Oh hi, julieta" he stood up and acted like he wasnt hurt.

"What are you doing?" He asked
"Just buying some ingredients" she giggled at how agustin acted in front of her.
"Are you alright?"
"Uhh yes. Im fine" he dusted himself.
She smiled and shook her head, then pointed at his knee.

"You're bleeding. Here, i brought some snacks from home"
She shoved the arepa in his mouth and they watched his wound heal.

"You are amazing" agustin looked at julieta and realized what he just said.
Julieta slowly turned pink by his words and covered her face.
Agustin also felt embarressed and also covered his face.

Meanwhile, from a distance

"Pfft look at those dorks" pepa said trying not to laugh.
"Should we go to them? They're in the middle of the street" bruno said with a concerned face.
"They're fine, bruno. There's no donkey in sight. And there are less people now than earlier" pepa said
"But pepa"
"Let them be, bruno, let them be" pepa said while patting bruno's back.

They watched for a while and slowly grew tired of it.
"This is boring. How long are they gonna cover their faces?" Pepa said as a cloud slowly formed over her head.
"Pepa, relax. Just wait a little longer" bruno tried to calm her down.

"What are you guys watching?" Someone said while crouching with them.
"Hay, just my sister and her boyfriend getting shy infront of each other" pepa rolled her eyes and looked back to see who it was.

"Felix?"
"Yes?"