☆ Part 25 ☆

After years of being together, at the age of 26, agustin finally had the guts to ask julieta for her hand in marriage.

Before the actual proposal

"Holy sh*t. You're actually asking for her hand in marriage????" Pepa couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"I know. I know. I already asked your mama for her blessing and she surprisingly gave it to me after asking."

What actually happened:
"Señora, ma-"
"You can marry julieta." She said as she shooed him away.

"Im impressed, agustin. All i thought about you was an accident prone idiot who caught my sister's attention" pepa jokingly said.
Agustin could only cringe at her.

...

At the actual proposal, it was a simple dinner prepared by alma with the help of agustin, pepa and bruno and felix and bruno's mice. Jk.

At the end of the day, they had to ask for julieta's help in cooking because they kept getting hurt with agustin around.

...

The night was cool, and the music was calm. The madrigals along with agustin's family, and felix sat at the dining area as they chatted and ate dinner.
Once the moment was right, alma took the initiative to announce agustin's proposal.
They all congratulated them as agustin offered julieta a ring.

He stood up and faced julieta.
"Julieta madrigal, i may not be the greatest man on earth, but i would be the luckiest if you say yes" he said as he whipped out a gold ring. "This ring reminds me of how golden you are and how you shine even in your darkest moments. I love you julieta, and i always will."

Julieta could only nod as she tried to hold back her tears.

...

During the wedding

The whole town celebrated as they witnessed the madrigal get married.

During the ceremony, they witnessed an unexpected guest with a familiar face.

"Sofia santos" bruno said to her.
"Bruno!" She greeted him.
"I didnt expect you to be here. How's everything been treating you?" He said as he gave her a hug.
They continued to catch up as the ceremony continued.

...

"You may now kiss the bride" the unbald priest pronounced.

As the two leaned towards each other, sofia could only be happy for them both.

Everyone cheered for the newlywed couple as they kissed each other with tenderness.

As the end of the ceremony came near, bruno asked sofia, "are you still inlove with her?"
Sofia let out a sigh and just nodded.
"Well sh*t" he said.
She could only laugh at his comment.

The end.