☆ Part 10 ☆

Its valentine's day🤨🤨

I found the pic on pinterest.

Ctto: Papermachette

People put out a piano in the middle of town

People put out a piano in the middle of town. Couples held hands as they walk by. Love was in the air. Everyone was happy, except for pepa.

Alma found out about her relationship with felix and it made the day... not so good.

...

"Let's go, pepa. We gotta help in decorating the town!" Julieta said.
Pepa groaned and buried her face on her pillow.

"What's the point of this day anyways?"
"Pepa, love is in the air" julieta said and layed on top of pepa.

"Get off me, you're heavy"
"I'll get off you... IF you come help me with the decorations" she said and smirked.
"Fine. Fine"

They went to town and started helping with the decorations. People were falling in line for bruno's visions. Some visions were thrown in a bin.

"Bruno! How's your stall going?" Julieta asked.
"Its going well. Some were kinda mad at me because their visions didnt turn out to be what they wanted" he shrugged and let out a thumbs down.
"Broken hearts?"
"Eh" bruno shrugged. "You see that couple over there... the guy's gonna cheat on her" he pointed to a couple and saw them throwing away one of bruno's visions.
"Huh. What else did you see?"
"Ill tell you about it later"

Julieta watched as bruno gave visions to couples. They had to make sure the decorations near him were extra tight so they wouldnt fly away.

Julieta saw pepa sitting on a bench, plucking petals off a flower. She looked around and saw felix. He was hiding behing a flower stall, looking at pepa.

"Psst... bruno"
"Yea?"
"Can you look at pepa's future?"
"Sure"

Julieta patiently waited for bruno. He saw an image of felix and pepa, getting married in a hurricane. He looked concerned at first, but felt relieved when he saw them happy together.

"Julieta... catch!" Bruno threw the vision to julieta.
"Wait..." she was about to catch it when... she bumped onto someone and they both fell.

"Ay! Im so sorry about that" she stood up and dusted herself. She turned around and saw agustin slowly turning red.

"Are you hurt or anything?"
He didnt notice he was staring for a while now, until julieta put food in his mouth.
"Im not hurt..."
"Thank god"
"Its just you're really pretty" he mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing. I have to go now. Bye"
"Okay, see you, agustin"

"Julieta, its broken" bruno said as he started to pick up the pieces of pepa's future. They picked all the pieces up and started putting it all together.

"Their faces are missing" julieta said
"Yea. Lets go find it"
"What are you guys doing?" Pepa said, trying to see what they were doing.

"Pepa! We were just... you know... making more decorations" julieta said
Bruno nodded in confirmation.

"Okay... so glowing green visions are decorations now huh" pepa pushed them aside and saw the vision.

"Im guessing you two decided to take a look into my future" she said as a cloud started to form over her head.

"Yea, about that..." julieta said
"Why would you do this without asking me?"
"Pepa, its not that bad..." bruno said
"Not that bad? Look at this. Im getting married in a hurricane. How is that 'not that bad'?"

She stormed off with a cloud thundering over her head.

"Ill go calm her down, you find the missing piece" julieta said.
Bruno nodded and started the search.

She ran after her for a while, following the cloud. People started to flood the street and she lost her.

She walked around, hoping to find her sister. When she found her, she was sitting next to someone. That someone helped her to calm down. She let them be and waited for a while.

"Julieta!" She heard bruno yelling her name.
"I found the piece. Should we show it to her?"
She looked at the vision and saw their happy expressions.
"Well, would you look at that." She looked at the vision then at pepa.

"Lets show this to her some other time. Look" she pointed at pepa, now dancing with felix.
"Huh. I guess they got together again"
"I guess so" julieta shrugged
They hid the vision and went to enjoy the rest of the night.

The sound of the piano filled the air. Julieta danced with the people and bruno went back to giving visions.

As julieta was dancing, she noticed the piano was getting off key. She looked to see who was playing the piano. She saw agustin looking at her while he played the piano. She smiled and danced her way towards him.

"Agustin! I didnt know you can play the piano"
"Y-yeah"
They started chatting and a woman came up to them.

"Agustin, go with your date. Ill handle the piano" Agustin's mother instructed.
"Mama..." he said and blushed
"Go now" she shooed them both and she started to play the piano.

They started to walk to the crowd and danced along.
"Your mom's really good with the piano"
"Yea, she teaches me"
"That's nice"

And they danced the night away. Lalalalalalala lalalalalalala
Twice <3 lol

As the crowd slowly vanished, julieta and agustin went to a garden.
They enjoyed each other's company. They talked about things, argued and agreed about pointless things.

Then, it went silent.

They stared at each other, looking into each other's eyes. They slowly leaned into each other. "Can i?" Agustin whispered.
Julieta nodded shyly.

They were about to kiss.

Then.

Then.

"Agustin?" They heard another person's voice.