The boyband

Len and gumball's relationship was going very smoothly, William had finally gotten a real job, and Danny just learned to say curse words. You're live was perfect, Bacon Hair and you had found the greatest life together, in Roblox. But dear reader, heed my warning, it shall not always be this way.

      One Saturday evening during dinner, Bacon hair approached with an ecstatic expression. Even through his fine chiseled face you could see a child like excitement. "kids, Y/N," there was an affectionate note added to Y/N. "I GOT EXCEPTED TO BE PART OF THE BOYBAND ONE BACKSTREET SCOUTS!" he was so very excited, like a child receiving a Vbucks card Christmas day. You were so happy that you almost started to cry. Till Len butted in with "Don't idol groups have a no dating policy?" "Oh Bacon Hair what are you going to do about that?" you inquired rather anxiously. "Well I'm going to get a divorce" said Bacon hair quite calmly in his manly voice. Everyone was shocked, save William for he never actually cared. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR!" you yelled. The rest was a horrible blur of anger and sadness that I'm too lazy to write.

    After all you had been through he had left you to join a boyband. Even after he moved out you still couldn't believe. And also what were you going to do with the kids now?