the murder

You eventually moved into bacon hair's house and the days passed by happily. By this time you'd forgotten about your old boyfriend. But he hadn't forgotten you. That night you and bacon hair were watching a beautiful romance together on the couch when you heard the door bell ring. You paused the movie and got up to get the door. But the person in the door way was the person you least expected, your old boyfriend, KAGAMINE LEN! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" you yelled as bacon hair ran over to see what was going on. " who's this" said bacon hair in a confused yet beautiful voice. "it's my old boyfriend" you stammered shamefully. "well I'm her new boyfriend!" said bacon hair in a defensive yet understanding voice. "well yes I'm perfectly aware you've been posting about it non stop" said Len in his weird girly kind of voice. You couldn't take this anymore it has to end. "LEN WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING I HERE THE CRAZIEST RUMORS ABOUT YOU I KEEP SEEING YOU WITH THIS WEIRD BLUE HAIRED GUY WHO LOOKS WAY OLDER THEN YOU AND HEARD YOU WERE IN PRISON OR DEAD OR SOMETHING CRAZY PLUS PEOPLE KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF YOU IN MAID OUTFITS LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I CAN THINK OF OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!" 'uh well I maybe met some more people and um i don't know" Len stammered. You don't know what just happened then but you grabbed a knife and next thing you know bacon hair is helping you bury Len's body. Your life would never be the same you were now a murderer and bacon hair too.