Caught me by suprise (Jesstra)

TW: Sexual themes; read at your own risk

Putting her hands on the shorter woman's shoulders "Jesse." Wanting to match the taller woman, she did the exact same thing "Petra." Though those words came out muffled.

"Jesse, put the cookie down."
"no."
"Jesse please-"
"no."
"Jesse, you are going to get diabetes-"
"no."
Taking off her hands "Fine."
"Fine."
"Copycat."
"No u."

Jesse, satisfied having annoyed her girlfriend turns her back unaware of her ginger lovers plans. "HA SIKE I LIED. THAT COOKIE IS MINE." Pouncing on her brunette and unfortunately falling with her, Petra snatches the cookie saving the extra sugar from the shorter woman's stomach and eats it.

"I should have eaten it sooner." Mumbles the brunette.

"Too late."

"This feels so familiar, having you on me, I wonder why?"

"Huh?"

"Ha, got you!"

Jesse suddenly grabs Petra by the arms and tugging her closer. Touching noses. Both getting bright red, but Jesse has a smirk on her face. Jesse then rolls over onto Petra, pining her arms on the ground.

"No, but I actually had deja vu." Jesse says, laying down on her lovers stomach.

"Where do you think you experienced it?" Petra questions, running her fingers through beautiful dark brown hair.

Jesse thought for about a minute.
"Oh oh! It was when you and Lukas had tackled me on one of our adventures in the portal hall!"

"I bet we tackled you because you were about to do something stupid."

"Yeah, I, uh. Totally didn't set fire in the fire world."

"Uh huh."

"I shouldn't have brought it up, it was actually about something else."

Having let go of her lovers hair, she pulled her face up and looked into her eyes, those green, pretty eyes.

"Tell me, Jesse."

"It was mixed feelings, when it happened. I'm weird."

"Just tell me."

"It's not even importan-"

"please."

Jesse lets out a sigh and tells her when PAMA had her and Lukas chipped, both having to tackle her because she had hesitated.

Jesse couldn't lie about the feelings she had when Petra had landed on her. Her soft but firm body, armor hugging and hiding her curves.

"After that it's all a blur. I don't even know how I got out, maybe Ivor threw me a potion or something."

"Oh but how I loved how it felt." Jesse recalled with a smirk.
Hugging her thighs tightly against Petra. Tracing her fingers along her ginger lovers jaw. Once again pining the taller woman's hands with one hand.

Gasping at how strong her brunette was. "Damn Jess, you work out?" Brown eyes staring at green.

"I know right?" Flexing her free arm, and kissing it.

Petra rolling her eyes. "Yes Jesse."

Jesse leaned down till almost their lips were touching, smirking.
Putting her free hand on the taller woman's stomach and tracing it down.

Gasping, Petra jerks her hands slightly, getting a more rough response from Jesse. She tugs her lovers chin with her free hand and gives the ginger a quick peck on the lips. The shorter brunette then tilts her head to the side and begins kissing the gingers neck. Leaving hints of pink in her wake.

"Oh Jess."

Blushing pink, Petra nudges her head back letting her brunette have more access.

Jesse then plants her lips on her lover, swiping her tongue on the gingers bottom lip for entry.
Both groan when tongues clash.
Fighting for dominance but not having enough air, they both pull back. "Petra.." Jesse gasps out.
"Jesse.. I want you." Petra pants.

"I need you."

Authors note: As much as I wanted this chapter to go on, I have developed the writers cliffhanger disease. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing! Again feel free to give feedback I am open to getting better at pleasing you all! I will probably have the next chapter out in about 3-5 business days. Just kidding! or am i?? I probably get it out by tmr anyways I'm signing off until next time! 👋

:674 words: