Love me (Jesstra)

(Takes place when Jesse is fighting Petra-mind-controlled-by-PAMA. The Stalkers Tango playing in the background.)

"Jesse go get the heart before its too late!" Harper shouted out. "Hmph!" Grunting, the brunette jumped. Well she tried to.

It happened in a blink. Petra dropped kicked the brunette. Her pale face not showing any emotion towards the girl. Cold, red eyes.

"Oof-"
Jesse hissed, painfully hitting the stone floor.
"Grhhh, why did I think it was going to be easy."

She got up carefully, paying attention to her stomach wound.

*Drums playing in the back round.*

"Alright Petra. Let's see what you got!" Jesse exclaims.

"Your friend sure looks tough." Harper stated. stating the obvious.

Petra trudges towards the brunette, taking her time. She suddenly starts to sing, her voice sounding like her, not PAMA.

I know, I know, I know
This situations strange

Jesse raises her eyebrow, keeping her guard up. Jesse crouch-walks to Petras pace, meeting her halfway. "Jesse! What are you doing!? You're walking right towards her- I mean PAMA!" Harper called out.

It takes a little getting
A little getting used to

The Redstone heart starts lowering itself on pistons, hoping to get away. Petra plays puppet to PAMA. Stopping, takes position and rushes towards Jesse.

"Love me, love me, love me, love me."

Petra sounding more like herself.

She grabs Jesse by the shoulder, bringing her close. Her eyes showing hints of brown swirling around her blood-red eyes.

"Love me, love me, love me, love me."

The red button located behind Petras head started sparking, an indicator that PAMA was not in control.
Petra leaned down, infront of the brunettes ear.

"Love me, love me, love me, love me more.."

Jesse gasps, focusing on her best friend. Harper suddenly screams out "JESSE! THE HEART!!"

The Redstone heart had already disappeared into the unknown, impatient to get away from it all.

The redhead starts to twirl the brunette. Jesse catches a glimpse of Petras sweet brown eyes, before turning full red. Jesse gets away before getting pulled from the hole in the ground.

She jumps onto bridges, before catching up with the power source.

Then you possibly can

Petra lands safely on the machine, PAMA, afraid of Jesse struggling to sever PAMAs connection.

It's not that complicated