Caught me by suprise 2 (Jesstra)

TW: realistic sexual themes, smut, fluff
Read at your own risk

"I need you."

~○~

Jesse seemed breathless the minute Petra had said those words. She never knew Petra had wanted her like that. Still surprised that the ginger was even her girlfriend. From meeting her in a cave to making out on the floor.

"Jesse..?" Petra muttered worried she had crossed a line. Dragging a thumb over the cheeks of her brunette lover with her newly found free hand (Jesse had let go)

Jesse suddenly got very close to Petra's ear. "You need me, huh?" She whispered. Even Petra could feel the smile plastered on Jesse's face.

Petra let out a whimper. Jesse whispered again, "Can I?" Petra groaned. She slowly bit the tip of the redheads ear, munching all the way to the earlobe.

While she was busy, her curious hand began it's expedition around the firm yet soft body. Kneading the soft clothed mounds on the gingers chest. Then dragging her fingers along the half exposed skin. Tugging for permission to tear off the shirt that was now in the way.

Jesse's lips also found a new spot along Petras collarbone, sucking and biting softly. At this Petra groaned at the weird feeling of her stomach, and the pleasuring feeling of her collarbone. "Jess-" she barely chocked out. Jesse had gotten a grasp of her now uncovered breast, kneading and poking the perky tip. Both staring at the soft mound.

"F-first time?" Petra guessed.

"Yeah." Jesse breathed out.

"We can take this slow-" Petra didn't finish, she couldn't. Jesse leaned forward while Petra was distracted and had taken the perky tip in her warm, wet mouth.

Drawing circles around the pink pointy tip. Sucking and licking only taking her tongue off when "Hey, I'm going to let go of your hands Petra, touch a hair on my body and I'll stop."
She slowly lifts her hands and traces down towards the other meat mound, playfully groping, while returning to the flushed mound in her hand.

Jesse then turns to the other mound giving it the same attention as the other. Petra's mind is as blank as  paper, she'll admit that. She keeps contact with Jesse's eyes watching her as her head bobs up and down. She can't keep herself from gasping every now and then, panting every second as her arousal rises and rises. Petra tries grinding her hips a bit. 'Take the hint, Jesse.'

Jesse smirks, "Getting a little impatient, Petra?" her tone getting raspy and low. She finally lets go of the breasts and kisses down to her hips. Sliding her hands around her inner thighs. The brunette gets off the redhead and lays down on her back, beckoning for the ginger to get on top.

"Isn't this the other way around?"

"Wow Petra, you have more experience but only I know this?" Jesse scoffed.

Jesse tugs Petras pants off, along with her underwear. Her womanhood looking down on the brunette. Petra overwhelmed with anxiety of how she thinks she looks. "It's okay Petra you look amazing, I assure you!"

'She smiles that goddammed smile'

'I love her so much'

Her tone now seductive, "go down."
She says looking into those beautiful dark brown eyes looking down gracefully at her.

Plump pink lips come into contact with flushed flesh. Both the lovers groan immediately.
Jesse traces her tongue along the taller womans wet folds, hands locking the gingers thighs in place when Petra struggled grinding into the brunettes mouth.

The shorter woman's tongue curiously wands through out the pink folds, and finds a nub, and sucking hard once coming into contact. The ginger groans loudly, not letting herself sound vulnerable. Eyes holding contact till brown eyes shut tightly when the long tongue suddenly goes in.

'In and out, in and out'
For Jesse's first time she does it pleasuringly good. 'In and out, in and out,' "s-shit..Jess.." The taller woman's legs shake, her hips bob up and down on the brunettes poor tongue. The shorter woman stopping, her jaw needing a break.

'Keep going Petra'

Few more minutes go by, and hips stop moving, wet folds clamping down on her, hands reaching out for balance, letting a loud noise, containing a name, out.
"F-fuck, Jesse..!"

The brunette quickly laping up the juices let out by her lover. Licking around one last time before sitting up and lifting the thighs and setting her on her lap.

"Want a taste?"

Petra doesn't respond, she kisses her, her lover, her brunette, someone she'd do anything for. This time the taller woman's tongue wins for dominance and scans her mouth for the taste of herself. She moans. Her eyes half closed, looking at her lover's sea-green eyes. They both stop for a breath and lay down their foreheads against one another.

"Wait Jesse what about you? I don't want to leave you out.."

"It's okay, I came when you did." She winks.

"You sure?"

"Yes Petra, I'm sure." Smiling her smile yet again.

"Okaaayyy, just don't complain about that later, don't say I didn't tell you so."

"Hey, it's more tiring to pleasure than to receive." Jesse pouts while messaging her jaw. "But do I complain? No." Petra crosses her arms at that comment. "Jess, you did complain. Right now."

"Anyways, you going to bed like that?" Jesse states pointing to Petra.

"I'm too tired to change right now, can you do it?"

"no." Jesse finds and tosses her, her underwear, the same color as her favorite color, lapis blue.

"Ugh, you are so unpleasant."

"That's not what you said 5 minutes ago." Jesse recalled with a smirk.

"Whatever." Petra mocks, her face looking like a tomato.

Jesse then drags Petra to bed, stating that it's dark out and the monsters won't let them sleep if they don't sleep early.

"You're right, you're right when are you not?"

Petra spreads out on their bed looking like Patrick the starfish, with her limbs everywhere. Jesse lays down on Petra's side. Cuddling till both of them found sleep.

And that's it for today folks, this was only a one-shot but I'll definitely turn it into a full on story if I can find the right story for it. I am taking Requests there only so much my mind can come up with
Anyways I will be catching you in the next story! Buh-bye

:1070 words: