Allergies (Jesstra)

[This was inspired by that one scene in Violet Evergarden were Violet gives medicine to coughing isabella]

"Ughhhhhhhh just let me unalive right now." Jesse groaned.

"Jesse, don't say that, it's just allergies, you'll live." Petra mocked.

"You're just saying that." Jesse says.

"I may not know how it feels, but I don't think it's that bad." Rolling her eyes, Petra continues to give Jesse tissues.

The brunette had a really stuffed nose, no medicine helped during this time, so they had to wait it out.

"Atleast we'll have our favorite channel on at this time," Petra said happily, only to find that sports were all over the channels, "Sports aren't that bad, I guess."

Jesse pleaded for the TV to be shut off, not wanting to hear tons of people screaming at the top of their lungs.

~| |~

Nightfall came, but the two lovers couldn't fall asleep. Nighttime was really hard for the brunette. Not wanting to leave Jesse alone, Petra stayed up, helping take care of her coughs.

The shorter woman's coughs had gotten worse.

Petra sat up, sadly looking at her lover that was in a shape of a ball. 'I'm sorry I can't do anything, Jesse.'

Rubbing her lovers back. Jesse coughed less, knowing that Petra was doing all she could do.

Petra got out of bed, disappearing out of the room. Jesse couldn't help it, she coughed louder. She gasped for air while clinging onto the bed sheets.

Suddenly a hand appeared on the brunettes bare back. Another carefully helped the brunette out of her position, the hand was holding a tiny cup of what appeared to be liquid.

The redhead put the cup onto Jesse's lips. The warm liquid runs down the inflamed throat.

Jesse could finally breathe. Her eyes, blurry, could see the nightlight on her lovers face.

Petra sighed with a smile on her face, she didn't know the liquid would work.

The taller woman gently laid the brunette down. Resting on her side, she continued rubbing her lovers back.

"I love you, Jesse." Petra mutters.

Jesse turned to face Petra, and nudged her nose, laying her head against Petras.

Petra understood that Jesse couldn't speak, her throat was still recovering.

But she still whispered, she wanted Petra to hear her.

"I love you more, Petra."

Petra leaned back, thinking Jesse was trying to joke, but realized the brunette had fallen asleep.

She tugged Jesse closer, letting her head rest in the crook of her neck.

Then the a/c broke.

"Oh come on." Petra groaned.

Authors note: I just noticed the sad truth :< This story is a one-shot. Stories that don't have parts 😔. Oh well I'm going to continue my stories this way or another :) also do I continue Nights Ecapade? Or just leave it like that 🥲I'm going to decide sooner or later. Buh-bye

:479 words: