Nights escapade (Jesstra)

'Ugh, work was so hard today! Petra stretched her arms, and legs at home. 'Why was everything so hard today?!'

~| |~

Petra woke up in pain and on a cold surface, not the usual warm and comfortable mattress. 'Ow'

Her coffee machine decided not to work today. Her hair decided not to cooperate. Her favorite bandana got torn on a screw in the wall.

Petra saw the sunrise, which she loved, but that meant she was late.

Her boss was in not-a-good-mood. Customers wanted to be cranky.

Traffic was more longer then usual. Her tire popped. And her shower was super cold.

~| |~

Petra let out a rage-filled scream, and one of her neighbors came knocking at her door. 'When will it end!!' She thought angrily.

'Oh, there's no way I'm going to let the day end like this!' She checked her fridge for her favorite drink, only to find out she drank it all yesterday.

'Okay, maybe I will.' She plopped down on her bed, only to lay there, no sleep overcame her.

"Just let me unalive right here, right now. Universe please!" Her phone vibrating loudly, shaking Petra from her thoughts.

blondie: Hey P!

'Finally! Please tell me this is good.'

Redhead: what's up lukas?

blondie: have you heard about that new bar that opened in town recently?

Redhead: no

blondie: you should visit it! It's lit! Me and the gang were planning to go today but we all got held up.

Redhead: and you didn't tell me?!

blondie: sorry sorry I was going to tell you today but dismissed it because we couldn't go. But you could go if you're free.

Redhead: I should I couldn't really go to sleep. Ok I'm going ill let you know my opinion on it alr cya Lukas

blondie: alr cya

And with that the redhead was off.

Upon arriving, she opened the doors and immediately smelled booze. 'That smells so strong!' Flashing bright lights rang about in the large building. Music was booming.

Petra walked to the bar, sitting down and ordering, "A whiskey with rocks please." The bartender nodded and headed off.

When she got her drink, she stirred it around, looking over the place. People dancing on the dance floor. They all looked like the were having the time of their lives.

Petra looked lonely, a target, for many people searching for company.

"Hey" A smug guy approached. 'Great, a drunk.'