i love you..

Thank you for 100 reads! Hope you enjoy! Major character death*

Petra POV

It always rains when bad things happen.

Drops of water fill dirt and leave puddles, wetting your clothes and drenching your shoes whenever you step in those small pools.

Everyone gathered at a grave, placed in the center of Beacon Town, next to it's signature Beacon.

The grave read:

Jesse
One of the Heroes in the Order of the Stone
Loved by all
Will not be forgotten

A casket was seen at the bottom of the dirt pit, colored with various art.

Rain started pouring into the hole, making the casket shine bright in the dim sunlight.

Umbrellas opened, motivated to keep the water away.

~| |~

The Wither storm shrieked before blowing up into pieces. Blocks started landing onto the ground. I looked around, impatient, struggling to find the brunette that had saved my life.

"Jess!" I called out, my brown, teary eyes scanning the debris filled grass. My legs, shivering with pain, kept on running determined to feel the touch of the brunette.

I trudged up a hill, tired, looking over the land from above, I spot her. "JESSE!!" I shouted with all of my breath, I wanted her to hear me, to assure her I was coming.

The gang got there before me. I kept on moving forward, I wanted to see if she was alright.

The brunette looked panicked, she started looking around everywhere, searching for something, for someone.

"Hold on, Jess I'm coming!" I shouted towards the group. I slowed my pace, nearing my lover.

Jesse stood in place, unable to move. She screamed in agony, struggling to raise her arm. "Hey, Hey! Jess I'm here!" I grasped her hand and squeezed, she was shaking.

"Petra.." The brunette gasped, she slightly raised her head to look me in the eyes.

"I-It's okay, Jess, you're going to be okay!!" I said, gripping her face in my hands, rubbing a thumb over her cheeks wiping away tears.

My eyes threatened to spill tears, I started sobbing. "You'll be okay.."

"Petra.." Jesse sighed, slowing her breaths. "Don't give up on me Jess..c'mon please!!" I pleaded.

Rueben shrieked, running at full speed towards us, dripping with water.

It started sprinkling.

Jesse hissed, she raised her hand to grip my arm, squeezing for the last time. She smiled tearfully.

I wanted to hug her, to hug all the pain away, but it would cause more pain for her. All the muscles in her body started shutting down, unable to process the pain.