Star and Nick Come to Earth!

UPDATED VERSION!! 

What to know:

- Character's name change has been from Alexander "Alex" Johansen to Nicholas "Nick" Butterfly 

- Grammar changes

- Script changes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme song for season 1: Wild Side by Motley Crue

Wild side, wild side

Tragic life on the wild side

Wild side, wild side

Kicking ass on the wild side

No going back on the wild side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ???: (Wakes up, groggily.) Huh...? (Looks at their surroundings to see that they are in a castle filled with people in a room, and looking behind them is King and Queen Butterfly)

???'s thoughts: WHAT?! IS THAT SERIOUSLY... NO WAY. IS... THIS A DREAM?? (Pinches themselves) Nope. It's not. WAIT, WHERE ARE MY PARENTS? MY SISTER?

???: Y-your Majesties...?

Queen Butterfly: Nicholas, don't call us that, you're our family!

Nick's thoughts: I'm their... WHAT NOW?! Wait, wait, wait... if she said I was family, then does that mean I'M HER SON AND STAR'S MY TWIN?? Ohhhh my God, this can't be happening... Is it possible Daron Nefcy opened a theme park based off of Svtfoe? Nope, can't be it.

Nick: (To Queen) Oh, uhh, okay! So... err, Mom...?

Mom: Yes?

Nick: When's Star coming? We've been waiting for how long, again?

Nick's thoughts: Wow, all of my memories from the show just came flooding back! ...If that's possible.

Mom: (Sighs) Hopefully it won't take too long... your father and I are starting to get rather impatient.

Nick: (Mutters) Your and Dad's expression says it all...

Nick's thoughts: OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST CALLED THE QUEEN AND KING "MOM AND DAD" LIKE, WHAAAAT?! I guess with them being my parents, I'm a Prince. Wow...! Never thought I'd be a boy...

(The audience looks to the doors. Just before the guards open them, Star and the unicorn crash through, scaring the audience. As the unicorn crashes through the rear wall, Star jumps off and lands by her parents.)

Star: (Panting excitedly)

Nick: ...-_-... Good to see you too, Star.

Mom: Now, Star, this wand is a big responsibility. If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could be destroyed.

Star: (laughing, Star takes the wand from Queen Butterfly, and it magically changes from a royal scepter form to a light purple form with white wings; she gasps.) Don't worry, Mom. I can handle it. Oh, and Nick! I got you something for you! (She bends down to her sock, reveals a small box, and hands it to her brother.)

Nick: (Takes it from her) A... A box?

Star: (Excitedly, losing patience) OPEN IT!!

Nick: Okay, okay, geez! Relax! (Opens the box, which shows a necklace inside it) A necklace? Where'd you get it from? Quest Buy?

Star: Yup!! (Making the 'p' sound in yup.)

Nick: (Wears the necklace) Huh, looks nice. Star, are you SURE you could handle using the wand?