𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Come on, Camilo. Don't think we haven't noticed because we have. We're your siblings, heck even Mami and Papi have noticed." Carla said.

"Wh–what do you mean?" Camilo asked once more, but this time, more nervous than confused.

Antonio sighed before approaching his hermano mayor and as if on cue, his friend jaguar came in and swooped him up so he could reach his brother's shoulder.

"We know you like to be helpful, making other people laugh~" Antonio sang in his cute lil' premature voice.

"We know you like to be useful," Dolores continued, placing her own hand on Camilo's other shoulder, causing the boy to look at her.

"And there's nothing wrong with that~" Carla sang as she walked towards him, smiling bit. Her brother really was the sweetest... if you just gloss over the fact that he's a troublemaker.

Camilo smiled back at what Carla said. Though it didn't last too long after Carla's smile turned into a frown as she sang the next lines. "But if it costs you your identity,"

"Then that's not fine at all." Dolores said, with her own frown.

A look of realization suddenly crossed Camilo's face at this.

"You don't need to change your person, to please the rest." Antonio finished as the three siblings stood together in front of Camilo with supportive looks on their faces.

"I–... I just don't know how else I could make other people smile. I've been doing this since as far as I could remember, I just... I–" Camilo rambled as he waved his hands around before looking up helplessly by the end, not knowing how to explain his situation.

"Oh Camilo, why don't you take the same advice we've been singing to Carla just a few moments ago?" Dolores asked as she held both of her brother's hands in hers.

She looked him in the eyes before saying, "Just be yourself, manito."

"Be myself? But how would that amuse others? Why would anyone like boring normal me?" Camilo asked, genuinely confused.

His siblings all glanced at each other, concern written all over their faces, before they turned back to their brother.

"Camilo, why would anyone not like normal you?" Carla said.

"Yeah, with your great humor–" Antonio helpfully added.

"Your aura that just screams approachable–" Carla continued.

"The weird but somehow cute obsession with chameleons you have with Carla–" -Dolores

"Hey!" Carla interrupted sounding rather offended.

"And you're generally sweet as a person." Dolores finished, ignoring her little sister.

Camilo stayed quiet as he looked at his siblings with eyes wide in appreciation.

"We better stop before his ego gets any larger than it already is." Antonio commented — and rather innocently might I add.

Camilo threw a playful glare at his brother at that, making Antonio giggle. Carla smiled too, before giving her twin a quick hug.

"The normal you is already great in our eyes, Cami. And you already make me and everyone in our familia happy every single day, even without your gift. So I doubt anyone's gonna stop liking you for being yourself." She told him.

"Yeah, and when you finally stop trying to become everyone else, maybe you'll finally have the time to grow and find out more about yourself and who you are." Antonio chimed.