Chapter 9

Back to your POV

"Woah...," The boys say as we come to the backyard. I went and stood with Tsumugu and Kaname. They blushed really hard and looked away.

"Do I not look good?" I asked them.

"No, you look beautiful that our eyes can't handle it," Kaname says.

"Let me guess, you got forced to wear this," Tsumugu asks. That is when I realized they were shirtless. I started to blush and nod.

"Wow, you guys really act like a couple," Mikomi says.

"They are a couple, dipshit!" Someone screams out.

"What?!" Manaka yells out. Everyone stared at her, including me. "I mean, what?! How come you never told us...Kaishu," she says, gritting her teeth when she says my name.

"Gomen, we became a couple only yesterday. Besides, I didn't know if Tsumu and Kana wanted me to tell others.

"Well, now we know..anyways let's get the party started!" Mikomi says. I and Chisaki talked for a while. Dang, we both have so much in common. Then, she got comfortable with me and told me that she has a crush on Hikari.

"Oh, I see...but, he has his eyes on Manaka, right?" I asked her and she nods.

"From what I know about Hikari, he won't stop liking Manaka...but, I know how you can't forget about crushes that easily, gomen you are going through this," I said, hugging her.

"Heh, I guess it's fine. I am pretty used to it. Also, not to be rude, but Manaka has a crush on Tsumugu...that is probably why is she is being a bit harsh on you," Chisaki says.

"That explains everything," I said.

"I usually let humans have whatever they want, but Tsumu and Kana are really important to me, I can't let them go like that. Please tell Manaka that I apologize for this. Besides, I have liked both of them ever since we were little," I said, looking down.

"Hey, there is no need to apologize, it is human and amocromyth nature to fall in love and not wanting to give that person/people to someone else," Chisaki says, holding my hands.

"Those two are really cute and sexy when they talk to each other," we heard one of the boys mumble as they looked at us. Chisaki and I started to laugh together. Right as we got in the water, something fell from the other side of the fence and into the pool. Everyone got out of the pool, including me.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Manaka yells.

"Wait, one second...," I said, looking closer at it. "It's not a thing, it's some type of organism." I went in the water even though everyone told me not to.

"Konichiwa," I said, and I saw claws coming from underwater and started to attack me.

"Woah! Hey, cut that out," I said, holding its hands and pulling it up to see what it was. Two wolf ears popped up and a tail behind. It was a wolf amocromyth! He had greyish hair and a tail. He looked at me, and his eyes started to widen, and he started to hug me.

"I thought I was the only one alive!" He and I said at the same time. That is when I spotted his necklace bracelet. I had the same one...that meant...HOLY COW! IT'S MY ONII-CHAN! I smiled hard and hugged him hard. That is when he spotted my bracelet and hugged me back. Then, he kisses my cheek.

"Ahem," Mikomi says, staring at us. I saw Tsumugu and Kaname just staring at me. 

"So gu-," I didn't get to finish because my Onii-chan started to growl. 

"Kaishu, stay away from these humans. They will hurt you and torture you!" He says, defending me. 

"Onii-chan, not all of them are bad," I said, lowering his hands. 

"How do you know, each one of them has that horrible body with no ears, tails, and fangs," Onii-chan says. 

"1. I didn't get my fangs yet, so that was kind of offensive, 2. like I said, they are different from those mean ones," I said. 

"Like I said, how do you know?" He asks me. 

"Cause two of the are my owners also I decided them to be my mates, also, the other people go to the same school as me, and they are pretty cool with us," I said. Then, Chisaki comes closer and gives her hand out to my Onii-chan. 

"Konichiwa, I am Kaishu's friend. Like she said, none of us ever hurted her," Chisaki says. Onii-chan looks at me and I nod. Then, Chisaki lets her hand out for a handshake. 

"Should I?" Onii-chan asks while sniffing her hand. 

"Mhm," I said and then, my Onii-chan gives his hand to Chisaki. The two smile and shake their hands.

"My name is Kazuo," my Onii-chan says, smiling.

"I'm Chisaki," Chisaki says.

"Oh, so he is your Onii-chan...right?" Tsumugu asks.

"Yeah, we have the same bracelet. That in our culture represents that we are family," I said, smiling. "Why?"

"They were jea-," Sayama didn't get to finish cause Kaname pushed him in the water. 

"No reason," Kaname says. 

"Anways, since we have a new guest now, let's keep partying!" Hikari yells. Everyone agreed and the party went on. I went to Tsumugu and Kaname to hang out with them. 

"So, how's your Onii-chan doing," Tsumugu asks. 

"Let's say he got a lot of attention from the girls," I said, giggling. 

"Someone seems really happy," Kaname says. 

"No, duh! I thought he died!" I said, jumping up and down. "This week has just been full of surprises, let me say that."

"I get what you mean," Tsumugu says. 

"Not to interrupt, but Chisaki and your Onii-chan seem like they are getting close with each other," Kaname says. " I haven't seen Chisaki get used to someone that quickly. It took her a long time to get used to me, Hikari, and Manaka."

"Same with my Onii-chan, he isn't the type to make friends. I guess he found the one he wants to mate," I said, smiling.