[*Full Summary*]

A thousand years ago, seven stars sat illuminated in the night sky, surrounded by the moon, wrapped around its comfort and loving embrace, secured in the safety net that always provided them protection. Too soon, it all went wrong. Torn apart and ripped away from the seams that held them together. No longer did the stars light up in the night sky, for their moon was the light in the darkness that lit them up as a whole.

However, no one told them everything was based on a prophecy, a curse that went awry and split into two branches and backstabbing deception. The stars believed their moon was forever taken away, and they would always be dosed in bloodshed and darkness.

So imagine, a thousand years later, when they come upon their very moon, who they believed was to be very dead, alive with a beating heart, obliterated of memories and dispossessed of powers.

Who would subject their moon to such harrowing pain? 

The main questions are Why? Who? How?

Truths will be revealed about why Niklaus cannot complete his ritual and why he cannot claim his wolf side without the missing link. The missing link cannot revive its true self if the human doppelganger perishes.

Just who is the missing link? One would say no one, but that's another lie.

Amidst all this, one holds a grave secret that they have fought to keep buried for the rest of eternity. 

What if all of this could have been solved five hundred years ago? 

Or perhaps the deliberate, intended for their downfall all the long?

Yet, another wants the opposite, for this is just the beginning.

UPDATES: EVERY TWO WEEKS (SUNDAY)